Getting HOT now!

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
I've caught a salmon every morning on my way to treatment this week, yesterday's Coho was the biggest so far. I've put 5 in the boat and lost at least 10 trying to net them myself. My wife netted this one, her first ever. Afterwards she says "you were yelling at me"

No hon I was just giving you instructions, excitedly!

I think you were yelling

Whatever!! Obviously you never had to hold a flashlight for my dad.🤣🤣

Fishing should be good until we get a big rain then they'll move up the rivers. Tight lines until then!
20230916_072712.jpg

Hope treatments are doing what you hoped.... how many more? Looks like you are enjoying those trips to the treatments at least....
I'm feeling better than I have at anytime in the last 23 months, the treatment is painfully boring I'm on my 5th book.
Saturday was #32 I have 8 left to go. The Dr suggested that since it's working so well I'm might do 20 more (just the icing on the cake).
I'll have to take a break and earn some $$ if I chose continue treatment. It's nice to see the other patients healing up and moving on, not to mention talking with someone that has endured the same horrible process I went through. That alone is serious therapy for me.

If you absolutely have to go to Seattle might as well fish on the way. And trolling would get you there slower which isn't a bad idea either. Nice fish. But I have ate enough salmon to choke a killer whale so I hope you enjoy it, I pass on them anymore.

If you absolutely have to go to Seattle might as well fish on the way. And trolling would get you there slower which isn't a bad idea either. Nice fish. But I have ate enough salmon to choke a killer whale so I hope you enjoy it, I pass on them anymore.
I feel the same about salmon, burnt out a bit. It makes nice gifts to my older buddies that can't get out much. But I did eat a pound or so of smoke salmon, crackers and cheese during the Seahawks game yesterday. Flushed it down with a couple of ice cold beers.

20230919_084953.jpg20230919_181547.jpg
Fishing is still pretty good. I'm bringing the two nurses a piece today, every morning they excitedly ask if I fished. When I crawled up on the bed for my bladder scope Tuesday I noticed the salmon blood spatter on my legs.🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts