Pac 12 now down to 4 teams.

Help Support CattleToday:

Next week will (should)be a good one.
Next week, on a neutral site, (the Cotton Bowl stadium) a showdown of two 5-0 undefeated teams. #12 Oklahoma vs #3 Texas.
Both big winners yesterday, with Texas beating #24 Kansas 40-14 and the Oklahoma Sooners soundly beating Iowa St 50-20.

Should be a good game, 2 good defenses and 2 power offenses clash in a decades-old rivalry: the Red River Shootout

And down goes Georgia.
The college football playoff picture is sure muddled today. An undefeated Florida State, Michigan, and Michigan, followed by 4 one loss teams including one that just beat the #1 Bulldogs but had previously lost to another currently 1 loss team head to head.
Poor Liberty, undefeated will be left way out due to it's weak schedule.

Think this will be the first year in a long time the SEC won't be in the championship. In my mind Texas deserves to be the one loss team in. FL st is in but will get destroyed right off bat. GA or Bama would be a better contender than FL st.

Texas would get in but only because of it's earlier win over Alabama and it's decisive (49-21) Big 12 Championship win over Ok St.

Fla St is the fly in the buttermilk. Undefeated but how good are they?
It wouldn't be the 1st time the committee has left out an undefeated top 10 team.

Next year, we'll be discussing which 9-3 team gets in..........

And down goes Georgia.
The college football playoff picture is sure muddled today. An undefeated Florida State, Michigan, and Michigan, followed by 4 one loss teams including
Michigan and Michigan???? They are doubly undefeated? Or did you mean Michigan and Washington....... Nothing new. West coast teams never get any respect.

I disagree with it but it's Michigan, Washington, Texas, and Alabama.

IMO, Ga is actually better than Alabama. Fla St got screwed just because the committee had to give oral satisfaction to Saban.

Texas will not beat Michigan. Longhorns are good but Michigan is better, by a good bit. If Ga doesn't deserve to be in because they have 1 loss (by only 3 points) then 'bama sure as hell doesn't based on their loss by 10 points. It's football politics, and a travesty most likely to give Alabama a chance to show their loss to Texas was a fluke and massage Saban's nutsack.

Yes, I meant Washington!! (I was hoping the Ducks would get in but Washington will do!)
I live in Oregon but never want the Ducks (OU) to win. The Beavers (OSU), yes. But the Ducks are from Eugene OR. Otherwise known as Moscow on the Willamette.