Our cattle are So Hungry! pics

Help Support CattleToday:

buckaroo_bif

Reaction score
These heifers were so dissapointed that I did not take them a new bale of hay this morning that they started snacking on my truck while I was waiting for the stock tank to fill. :lol:
IM000256.jpg

IM000259.jpg

Well the wheat is short and the hay supply is gettign low I guess they have developed a taste for my truck! :lol:
They do this evertime I pull in there. I don't know what it is about mirrors that they like so much. They like chewing on my front griil guard too.

buckaroo,

Not trying to hijack your post but it does remind me of my cows and truck. For the last 5.5 years I have had the pleasure to work out of my house as a Telecommunications Engineer with one of the baby Bells. Once a month or so I have to go to Atlanta to a meeting. When my office co-workers ask what I'm driving, I just tell them to look for the only silver Chevy truck in the deck that has "green mud" and cow tounge lick marks down the side and on the windows.

;-)

:lol: We have had absolutley no rain this winter so the only time I wash my truck is to get the green mud off!

We always have cows that act like they are starving too. They also love to scratch on the feed truck. A whole field of trees but no, they need to itch on the truck. :lol:

Heck mine are so hungry saw 2 of them fighting over an old tractor fan belt another one was standing by the fence holding up a empty sack of 2-n-1 bellowing for more.

I see a bale of hay in the mirror!

My cows licking my truck is ok, then I go to the hunting lease and "his" cows lick my truck.... well I don't like it! :mad:

About 7 or 8 years ago,I had a cow lick the front passenger side of my truck and it left a mark on there that I could not get off.She must have had some skank breath or something that ajax wouldn't take off.

Sawgum":36ll9fqo said:
I cant tell how many times I have had to replace the alternator wires on the tractor. These cows seem to love em.

And garden hoses if I can't install a tank float where the cattle cannot get at and chew on the garden hose they will have it chewed up pulled off the float or something by the end of the day. Get there the next morning and discover the water has been running all night long.!

Those are great pictures! FUNNY! I know we cant keep a radio antenna on the truck either! :) I wonder if a cows tongue ever gets stuck on frozen metal? :)

Never thought of that I can just see myself having to pour hot coffee on a cow's tongue so she could get loose!

Mine like my passenger side mirror, they broke it off till only the wires were holding it on, had to to zip tie it to the mount. Everytime I go out there they still have to sniff that one mirror.

Bif -
Maybe them heifers was wantin' to check that lunch box to make sure "Beef wasn't what's for lunch".
That'd be bad manners to sit out there amongst 'em eatin their cousin !!!!!

It never fails to amuse me, every time I go into the pasture, no matter if I'm clearing brush, mending fence, or just sitting on the tailgate, my cows will come see what's going on.

After Katrina went thru, I had a hackberry tree that succumbed to lightning. Had the family on the hill stacking up the brush while I cut the tree off of the fence. Needless to say, before we could get halfway done, the cows had the stacks strowed all over.

Latest posts