oops I did it again

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Found out Friday that I am going to be a father.....again. That will make 3. I am getting too old for this. Just when I thought I was out of the woods. I guess it is time to get my bander out and use it on myself.

HOSS":1vnnydy7 said:
Found out Friday that I am going to be a father.....again. That will make 3. I am getting too old for this. Just when I thought I was out of the woods. I guess it is time to get my bander out and use it on myself.
Make a video and post it.

It ain't so bad...I had it done...twice!
Darn things seem to grow back.
Oh...you're talking banding, never tried that before. Suppose a fella could save himself a few $$$. We had the son-in-law clipped after the third grand child.
Congrats on the new expectation....I'm 60 and have a eighteen year old, keeps you young :roll:
DMc

Well....I got the bander out and banded myself. I gave myself a shot of anti-biotic. Wife cut the band off because she got tired of hearing me scream. :oops:

Beefy....I'm a REAL man.....I did not faint :lol:

Congratulations! Remember, children are a blessing from the Lord, blessed is the man who has a quiver full of them. :D

Is your wife excited?

Maybe should have used the knife, that way you can't change your mind. :shock: :help:

congrats hoss your never to old tobe a daddy.just to old tobe chasing a 2 yr old though the house.an dont forget the 2am feedings.now before yall say anything.im an old bachlor.

bigbull338":1ca4ws17 said:
congrats hoss your never to old tobe a daddy.just to old tobe chasing a 2 yr old though the house.an dont forget the 2am feedings.now before yall say anything.im an old bachlor.

Scott, We all know your OLD. Now the Batchelor part is showing your true smarts.

Hoss, Just name that young un' after me. He'll be just fine. :shock:

Crowderfarms":19jzcv7m said:
bigbull338":19jzcv7m said:

Scott, We all know your OLD. Now the Batchelor part is showing your true smarts.

Hoss, Just name that young un' after me. He'll be just fine. :shock:
crowder i reckon i was born old .everyone that knows me says i move like an old man lolol.

Hey Hoss - The timing of all this seems a little strange to me. Your beloved turns up pregnant and Warpaint is missing for the last several days?!?!
Just be thankful Crowder has been accounted for - plus I think he's in the running to be the daddy of Anna Nicole's baby....

Just pullin' your chain - congrats and best wishes!!

Bullbuyer":33a9fii7 said:
Hey Hoss - The timing of all this seems a little strange to me. Your beloved turns up pregnant and Warpaint is missing for the last several days?!?!
Just be thankful Crowder has been accounted for - plus I think he's in the running to be the daddy of Anna Nicole's baby....

Just pullin' your chain - congrats and best wishes!!

I've ruled out Warpaint cause my wife ain't spotted nor does she have long horns. I've also ruled out Crowder cause she only weighs 120 pounds. I hear Crowder likes em' at least 300 and up. :lol:

Thanks for all of the congratulations from everyone. I'm not 40 yet so I guess I will make it.

your not 40 yet your still a young un so whats up. Congratulations.....two house bricks and a bottle of Whiskey :drink: should do the trick. :oops: :shock: :lol:

Funny reply's :D :D But Congrats Hoss, and only 40 :shock:

YOU AIN'T CLOSE TO DONE YET :heart: :D

Latest posts