One red sock

Help Support CattleToday:

OK Jo, I forgot to tell you one thing but you found out and now your cooker is seasoned. I forgot to tell you the smoker must be christened with some human blood or it will never cook properly. That little secret I withheld from you but you seemed to have figured it out all by yourself. :clap:

To anyone else out wondering about me, I AM WATCHING YOU! :p

flaboy":14t8tcuz said:
OK Jo, I forgot to tell you one thing but you found out and now your cooker is seasoned. I forgot to tell you the smoker must be christened with some human blood or it will never cook properly. That little secret I withheld from you but you seemed to have figured it out all by yourself. :clap:

To anyone else out wondering about me, I AM WATCHING YOU! :p

:lol2: :lol2:

And for anyone who isn't sure, you best take Peg's advice when it comes to injuries.

OH GEEZE JOGE!!!! What did you do now!!!!!!!! You think I got nothing better to to than talk to a rock?? Think I'm talkin just to hear my head rattle!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on buddy,take care of yourself.....My Bro is getting fitted for his new leg,just 'cause he wouldn't listen to me.....

peg4x4":3eh88haf said:
OH GEEZE JOGE!!!! What did you do now!!!!!!!! You think I got nothing better to to than talk to a rock?? Think I'm talkin just to hear my head rattle!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on buddy,take care of yourself.....My Bro is getting fitted for his new leg,just 'cause he wouldn't listen to me.....

That is the point I'm trying to make. I almost got in trouble cause I didn't listen to you. I'm still on the mend but it was a lot worse than I first thought. My wife has raked me through the coals over this thing. And yeah, I deserve it. :oops:

edit - from both of you. :tiphat:

I do tend to "motherhen" anybody I know--one of the side effects of growing older.. plus just getting back from chemo yesterday
still have the "fannypac",but I seem to be less strident (I think) nobody here but you guys to talk to...
But guys,really,you take much better care of one of your cattle/goats/horses/dogs than you do yourself

peg4x4":3uvn9rh8 said:
I do tend to "motherhen" anybody I know--one of the side effects of growing older.. plus just getting back from chemo yesterday
still have the "fannypac",but I seem to be less strident (I think) nobody here but you guys to talk to...
But guys,really,you take much better care of one of your cattle/goats/horses/dogs than you do yourself

Guilty as charged. :oops: The injury was much worse than I thought. If it hadn't been for you and sweet-thing they very well would have been fitting me for a prosthetic. Of course with the wonderful insurance I pay through the nose for they's probably fit with with a broom handle or something.