oil on New concrete drive

Help Support CattleToday:

I worked for a construction company a few years ago mostly putting down asphalt on roads, parking lots, driveway etc. One of the truck drivers turned his rig on a spotless concrete driveway in the subdivision we were working in. You talk about being mad, everybody in our crew scrubbed on that driveway with diesel fuel the rest of day. We still didn't get it all off.

I have a steam cleaner.. works amazingly well

Try some purple power kinda cleaner like Castrol Superclean.. pour a little on, scrub a bit, hose it off.. it's a very powerful degreaser

Bright Raven":1ej5flox said:
M-5":1ej5flox said:

Dash, that is not something to take delight in. I know people hold grudges but this is only a forum. No need to get personal.

Bright Raven":jkm3tcju said:
M-5":jkm3tcju said:
Bright Raven":jkm3tcju said:
Dash, that is not something to take delight in. I know people hold grudges but this is only a forum. No need to get personal.

My apologies. Sincerely.

I was pretty sure it was a product. If 5 was trying to be a azz he can do much better than that

M-5":1zf045za said:
I don't even buy hand cleaners anymore , I keep a spray bottle of this stuff by shop sink. It cost a buck for the spray bottle and the 1/2 gal jug is about 3 or 4 bucks

Thanks for the tip.

M-5":3qouqhmy said:
callmefence":3qouqhmy said:
M-5":3qouqhmy said:

Sarcasm?,
Brand of concrete cleaning products?

My wife uses this stuff by the train load , She can get any grease or oil stain out of my clothes or off furniture and carpet . Its a degreaser and fairly cheap, You can get it at any dolla gentral

Thanks for the info, I'm gonna grab some in town. Have you tried it on clothes with diesel?

CaddoFarms":3qptrehv said:
M-5":3qptrehv said:
callmefence":3qptrehv said:
Sarcasm?,
Brand of concrete cleaning products?

My wife uses this stuff by the train load , She can get any grease or oil stain out of my clothes or off furniture and carpet . Its a degreaser and fairly cheap, You can get it at any dolla gentral

Thanks for the info, I'm gonna grab some in town. Have you tried it on clothes with diesel?

it will get the stain out , for the smell she uses vinegar and OXY iirc

Hot water pressure washer. I do my whole shop each fall amazing. I would think you could rent if no friends have one.

Latest posts