• Yes er

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ONLY-BEEF

Reaction score
That ther illusions letter got me to thinken. if yall dont mind me asken how many folks on here run baldys or knows a feller that does?

I got my son to give me a hand seten this up but now i got the hang of er :)

There needs to be a 'yes and no' category in the options. :lol: :lol: While our herd is predominantly Murray Grey, we do have 2 or 3 Black Baldy's and they do very well for us - right up there with the Murray Grey's! Now what did you expect? That I was going to say they do better? Tsk, tsk, tsk! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

i see option yes er no on my screen not sure what ya sayen. i dont know a heck of alot bout those Murray Grey. you like em much?

ONLY-BEEF":36d7pbyq said:
i see option yes er no on my screen not sure what ya sayen. i dont know a heck of alot bout those Murray Grey. you like em much?

Well, we've been raising and selling them since the late 70's! They are a very good breed - docile, but good mothers, good milkers, low birthweights, high rate of growth after they hit the ground, they can and will finish on grass and provide a good dining experience, and they are just plain pretty to look at - but, they are unknown to a lot of people - that is their biggest problem. Springer Farm Murray Greys and I are doing our best to solve that problem, though! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

~

Almost half our herd is black and red baldies.

We sell most of our calves at weaning and our customers prefer the baldies and brocklefaced calves.

msscamp after readen yur letter i done me some readen on them murray grey. sound like some fine cattle!

Blantent marketing.....

Really, from listening to Msscamp I plan on actually going out and having a look at one of these beasts.
But do they make good pets? Good listeners?
Dave Mc

cattlepictures164.jpg

cattlepictures164.jpg

Were did yall get that black hereford! ;-)
were riden north bright an early just for an over night. i suspect we will be seenen a bunch of those with spry, bright eyed, youngens sucken on the tit.

Susie,

Those are some mighty fine looking twins ;-)

Msscamp,

You better watch out, the Springers are missing out. Are y'all having a competition?

If anyone wants to see some nice grays, msscamp has some pics up in the photo gallery. Healthy nice looking cattle. Good job msscamp.

Like this baldy? Granted she's a brockle face, but still a baldy to me.

stella.jpg

Sure Aplus,

If people can call em black herefords, I see no reason why we cant call any cow with white and black a black baldy ;-) ;-)