Obama Phones

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7":1on0a98g said:
do you believe people are different based on ancestry, not race but ancestry, that determines a persons, intellect, skill, work ethic and so on that which would also determine a persons standard of living ?

I was involved with scouting for thirteen years and we had an assorted level of motivated and unmotivated kids. It was very evident that the kids that had motivated parents for the most part were motivated themselves. On the other hand the kids that weren't motivated mirrored the world view of their parents.

One example of that was when one of the parents went to one of our leaders complaining about other kids picking on her child. The leader interrupted her in in middle of her rant and told her that one of her kids had stolen a calculator from his son and her immediate response was, "yea, he's just like his dad."

I'm not saying that all kids from unmotivated parents will turn out just like their parents but there is a high probability that they will. I applaud individuals that rise above their circumstances and make something of themselves and contribute to our society instead of being a burden.

Latest posts