No Obama phone needed

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Went to see a new chiropractor this week. Young fella so he should be around for awhile unless he dies in some firey car crash resulting from him trying to steal a kiss from the sweet thing sitting beside him. Fella would have made a good wrestler because he contorted my body in ways I didn't think possible. The sound of breaking sticks came to mind as he re-booted my skeleton. He seemed to find pleasure in the sounds. The sadist. I think I like him.

Mentioned the phone issue to him and he said he had never heard of this but could see how it might be possible. Bottom line is the phone is now working fine. No more weird stuff going on. Still have some tingling in my index finger and if it doesn't go away he said another visit should do the trick.

I'm glad he's helping you. I know I advised surgery in the other thread, but it's certainly better If you can get the problem fixed without it.

When you first posted this, it came to me that an Obama phone cannot be operated with the right hand. Only with the (far) left hand. It speaks to the talent of your new chiro that he could rewire you to that extent.

Whatever you do, do NOT go in for that carpal tunnel test where they stick needles in your arms and legs and electrify them to check for nerve damage. It's sheer torture and then when you finally go see the orthopedic surgeon he'll say "Yeah, I could'a diagnosed that without the test".

john250":3f4udo54 said:
When you first posted this, it came to me that an Obama phone cannot be operated with the right hand. Only with the (far) left hand. It speaks to the talent of your new chiro that he could rewire you to that extent.

:lol2:

ga.prime":3f4udo54 said:
Whatever you do, do NOT go in for that carpal tunnel test where they stick needles in your arms and legs and electrify them to check for nerve damage. It's sheer torture and then when you finally go see the orthopedic surgeon he'll say "Yeah, I could'a diagnosed that without the test".

Probably not covered as lucratively under your insurance policy though. ;-)

:lol2: Lucrative for the physical therapy and rehab people. I think that test cost $1800 and took about 30 expletive filled minutes. What a racket.

ga.prime":2jpz9kgb said:
:lol2: Lucrative for the physical therapy and rehab people. I think that test cost $1800 and took about 30 expletive filled minutes. What a racket.

I can do that test for $1600 ..... cash. And you won't feel a thing other than a little tickling from the buzzard feather I'll rub you with. Its organic, free-range, natural and gluten-free so you know its gotta work.

ga.prime":3621eeft said:
:lol2: I'll keep that in mind if I ever need another test.

Oh, and if you get a crick in your neck I can snap it for you. Ain't hard. I watched my guy do it and I'm pretty sure I can remember what he did. $40 ..... cash only.

ga.prime":3msruiof said:
The neurologist did those test to me, 15 years ago, it was $850 cash. She took upwards of half hour to show and tell me what she was going to do to me, and how much it cost. I didn't care cause I figured it couldn't be worse than what I was already feeling.
After the test, the bytch told me "yes, you have a problem". Then she wrote a script for some pain meds, muscle relaxers, and anti inflammatory. My next visit, 2 weeks later I told her the drugs were a miracle. She told me primarily gives that test to everyone coming in complaining of pain to weed out the dope heads. So, one way or another I got to lay down cash to be redistributed in the healthcare system.

JW IN VA":3fzw526f said:
Pay before treatment?

That's preferable because if I have to go digging in his back pocket to pull out his wallet because he says he can't then I'll charge extra.

Speaking of drug seekers, I was in Jackson Wyoming some years back and my arm really did a number on me and I was in tears with pain so I went to the ER in Jackson on a Sunday where I met this real sweet nurse who just knew by looking at me I was a no count drug seeker. She refused to admit me in the ER. I argued with her and said she had to at least examine me. She asked if I had insurance and I produced my Blue Cross card and she said they didn't accept Blue Cross and I'd have to pay in cash and it would be $300 before she would admit me. I had plenty of cash and quickly produced it and paid the admittance person and the sweet nurse carried me to the back and set me on an examination table and I explained to her my predicament and the symptoms and knowing she didn't believe me I showed her my scars so she might see things different. NOT. She left and returned about 40 minutes later holding a syringe filled with over 40cc's of some clear liquid she claimed was pain medicine and warned me the shot was going to hurt really bad. I refused it and told her she was an evil person and then I left.

Jogeephus":vc452ntb said:
Went to see a new chiropractor this week. Young fella so he should be around for awhile unless he dies in some firey car crash resulting from him trying to steal a kiss from the sweet thing sitting beside him. Fella would have made a good wrestler because he contorted my body in ways I didn't think possible. The sound of breaking sticks came to mind as he re-booted my skeleton. He seemed to find pleasure in the sounds. The sadist. I think I like him.

Mentioned the phone issue to him and he said he had never heard of this but could see how it might be possible. Bottom line is the phone is now working fine. No more weird stuff going on. Still have some tingling in my index finger and if it doesn't go away he said another visit should do the trick.

Have the phone on vibrate most days feels that way .
Been told never let the chiropractor touch me by several surgeons.
Also been told a fall could put me in a wheelchair as well.
I have four disc gone six bad out of 23 almost halfway there.

My old chiropractor wouldn't work on some people if he couldn't help them. He wasn't about charging people but fixing them. He didn't keep regular hours either but he would go into work at 3:00 pm and stay till whenever because most of his patients worked and he knew it was inconvenient for them to get off work he worked around their schedule which was really nice. I could go to his office at 9:00 pm and he'd be there with a waiting room full. He was a big supporter of NRA so there was plenty of good reading material in the waiting room.

Jogeephus":3373w66n said:
My old chiropractor wouldn't work on some people if he couldn't help them. He wasn't about charging people but fixing them. He didn't keep regular hours either but he would go into work at 3:00 pm and stay till whenever because most of his patients worked and he knew it was inconvenient for them to get off work he worked around their schedule which was really nice. I could go to his office at 9:00 pm and he'd be there with a waiting room full. He was a big supporter of NRA so there was plenty of good reading material in the waiting room.
Guess you realize that by finding the remedy for "The Power" you possessed you probably ruined your chances of moving up to the 1% any time soon...unless of course it comes back. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":1lg7xvkr said:
Jogeephus":1lg7xvkr said:
Guess you realize that by finding the remedy for "The Power" you possessed you probably ruined your chances of moving up to the 1% any time soon...unless of course it comes back. :mrgreen:

No worries there. Never set my goals to be in that 1% bracket. Always set attainable goals which would insure success rather than disappointment. Learned long ago if I set my sights just over the gutter anything better is gravy. That said, I'm sure these magical powers will be back soon enough.

Latest posts