white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Help Support CattleToday:

i heard a guy tell me of his friend in africa.. he had a big game farm.. I think 4 or 6 wells all setup, real nice place. They took it from him and killed all the animals..

ddd75":2xumd3ji said:
i heard a guy tell me of his friend in africa.. he had a big game farm.. I think 4 or 6 wells all setup, real nice place. They took it from him and killed all the animals..

In Zimbabwe, during what they call the "Veteran Wars", the wildlife was ruthlessly slaughtered.

In the 1990s and later, the old veterans of the civil war began demanding reparations. Mugabe turned a blind eye as "veterans" ran rough shod over white farmers. It was not as much about race as it was retribution for colonialism.

Bright Raven said:
If we don't make this about Trump, Obama and race, I assume discussing the events in the Republic of South Africa is not against the rules.

Shouldn't be about Don as he has nothing to do with this, yet.

Technically, BHO no longer holds political office, so discussing his current behaviors would be within the rules of the realm(CT). Discussing his actions while he held political office would be outside the rules of the realm.

Discussions about race have never been forbidden on CT that I can recall in the rules section. Unfortunately, they very often end up shackled because name calling or politics is interjected into the topic. However, race, in and of itself is not a forbidden topic.

Thank you Ron and Logar for shedding more insight on this topic. Seems like it is less about race and more about an age old battle for land/colonialism and nationality.
Interesting how news media in our country focuses on the racial differences instead of the historic cause and effect relationship...we really do see things as WE are, not as THEY are.

Why do they slaughter the game and livestock? Seems counterproductive.

bball":3p2ksxf6 said:
Shouldn't be about Don as he has nothing to do with this, yet.

Technically, BHO no longer holds political office, so discussing his current behaviors would be within the rules of the realm(CT). Discussing his actions while he held political office would be outside the rules of the realm.

Discussions about race have never been forbidden on CT that I can recall in the rules section. Unfortunately, they very often end up shackled because name calling or politics is interjected into the topic. However, race, in and of itself is not a forbidden topic.
...snip

May I consult you prior to posting if this ever comes up again? You make all the points I seem to have forgotten to type last night and are much more eloquent than I.

Bright Raven":fjyvptj9 said:
ddd75":fjyvptj9 said:

In Zimbabwe, during what they call the "Veteran Wars", the wildlife was ruthlessly slaughtered.

In the 1990s and later, the old veterans of the civil war began demanding reparations. Mugabe turned a blind eye as "veterans" ran rough shod over white farmers. It was not as much about race as it was retribution for colonialism.
Considering Mugabe and his relatives/cronies stole a crapload of money (billions) and land from the veterans, he didn't have a whole lot of choice.

bball":jer51f6b said:

Thank you Ron and Logar for shedding more insight on this topic. Seems like it is less about race and more about an age old battle for land/colonialism and nationality.
Interesting how news media in our country focuses on the racial differences instead of the historic cause and effect relationship...we really do see things as WE are, not as THEY are.

Discussions involving race inevitably become political and some Users can simply not show enough discipline to avoid using "labels". I sincerely think Mod2 has done a better job than dun in controlling the "race debates".

Regarding Africa. Africa was and perhaps remains the most backward continent on the planet. European countries took advantage of that in "The Age of Colonialism". What has been going on in Africa since Kenya became independent of Colonialism has been the reversal of Colonialism. On the surface it looks like race but it is not unlike what we as Americans did to our colonial fathers - we declared our independence.

I know one thing. If the portrayal of Mogadishu, Somalia in 'Black Hawk Down' is any indication of how Africa works then I don't wanna go. On second thought I don't think I want to go anywhere overseas. May just stay in Georgia for the rest of my life.

JMJ Farms":u1pc9br5 said:
I know one thing. If the portrayal of Mogadishu, Somalia in 'Black Hawk Down' is any indication of how Africa works then I don't wanna go. On second thought I don't think I want to go anywhere overseas. May just stay in Georgia for the rest of my life.

Right now things are pretty quiet in Kentucky but that might change during college basketball season.

:hide:

Bright Raven":1ok6n6ez said:
JMJ Farms":1ok6n6ez said:

Right now things are pretty quiet in Kentucky but that might change during college basketball season.

Yeah I'm sure. Especially if Duke or the Tarheels come to town. You a Wildcats fan Ron?

JMJ Farms":1b40ta3h said:
Bright Raven":1b40ta3h said:
JMJ Farms":1b40ta3h said:

Yeah I'm sure. Especially if Duke or the Tarheels come to town. You a Wildcats fan Ron?

I am not. I am happy that they do well. Since I am an atheist that excludes me from being a Wildcat fan because to them - it is their God!!!

Bright Raven":3inqjyj3 said:
JMJ Farms":3inqjyj3 said:
Bright Raven":3inqjyj3 said:

I am not. I am happy that they do well. Since I am an atheist that excludes me from being a Wildcat fan because to them - it is their God!!!
Rule number 46 , no religion. And before u say it atheistism is a religion.

M-5":1skdu6qo said:
Bright Raven":1skdu6qo said:
JMJ Farms":1skdu6qo said:

Rule number 46 , no religion. And before u say it atheistism is a religion.

Religion - dictionary definition-
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

I believe there is a "natural " explanation for everything without invoking the supernatural.

Bright Raven":3ie7em7l said:
slick4591":3ie7em7l said:
Well, Ron, I'm guessing if you are able to see the alarms then you have some privileges. If not, you are only guessing. I have seen many threads locked on this site and didn't pay much attention, but this one is not in direct conflict with anything I can imagine. This is pi$$ poor moderating!

If you remember, Dun commented that we would be surprised at the number of complaints that he fielded. No, I don't think any user sees them. I just assume that threads that get locked that don't seem out of line is because one of the posts got flagged.

Edited to add: I would not doubt that it was one of mine that got flagged. Lol

Seems even the MOD posted once that he could not read every post but that he could and DID read every complaint.

alisonb":3k58f0qw said:
For those who really would like some background here is a pretty accurate run down of happenings in S.A. In the video Max du Preez starts of in Afrikaans for the first minute or so and then continues in English so bear with him. The video is long so grab a beer or make a cup of coffee...

https://www.prudential.co.za/insigh...pensation-the-complications-and-consequences/

Alison,

Those of us who know, worry about you and yours in a big way. Do not forget what I wrote to you not so long ago.

Be safe,

L

Logar":1ey8d5ze said:
Alison,

Those of us who know, worry about you and yours in a big way. Do not forget what I wrote to you not so long ago.

Be safe,

L
Certainly won't, thank you L!!