Nut jobs everywhere

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
According to the Des Moines Register, "The Iowa State Fair's beloved butter cow sculpture looks as good as new after vandals covered the iconic bovine in red paint early Sunday. The cow, a fair tradition since 1911, cleaned up well after the dousing. Vandals from the group Iowans for Animal Liberation (IAL) attempted to churn controversy over factory farms by scrawling 'Freedom For All' on a glass window in the display."

HDRider":24h4kpv5 said:
According to the Des Moines Register, "The Iowa State Fair's beloved butter cow sculpture looks as good as new after vandals covered the iconic bovine in red paint early Sunday. The cow, a fair tradition since 1911, cleaned up well after the dousing. Vandals from the group Iowans for Animal Liberation (IAL) attempted to churn controversy over factory farms by scrawling 'Freedom For All' on a glass window in the display."
the said part is, thats exactlly what they dont need....its hard to soar like a eagle, when your surrounded by buzzards

I kinda think that's the way is was. Crowd loved it politicans and ass--- kissers are a having a hissy fit.

Naw Bama we ain't that lucky. Clown made a clean get away.

Red Bull Breeder":5nteynnj said:
I liked the Mo state fair rodeo clown in the Obama mask. Seems not many in Mo liked it.
I read that the Rodeo Assn. won't let him work the Rodeo anymore, if so I think the Rodeo should folks should raise hell sence this is a free Country

kerley":rzdgdh72 said:
Red Bull Breeder":rzdgdh72 said:
I liked the Mo state fair rodeo clown in the Obama mask. Seems not many in Mo liked it.
I read that the Rodeo Assn. won't let him work the Rodeo anymore, if so I think the Rodeo should folks should raise be nice sence this is a free Country
Fraid ain't free.

kerley":1npala73 said:
Red Bull Breeder":1npala73 said:
I read that the Rodeo Assn. won't let him work the Rodeo anymore, if so I think the Rodeo should folks should raise be nice sence this is a free Country
the rodeo folks ive known would'nt want him there anyway..... they still pray and sing the strar spangled banner

Red Bull Breeder":1snutj96 said:

I don't know what the big deal was about this, Obama gets made fun of on SNL all the time-comedians poke fun at everything he does, so whats the difference?

Latest posts