No More Dodge?

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":2kb1pfv3 said:
cowboyup216":2kb1pfv3 said:
Cummins is owned by ford ....

I've heard every ignorant redneck in the country quote that line. Show me proof.

cfpinz

That's nothing - GM is going to start put a CAT in their pickups in a couple of years. :D

From what I've heard, the only reason GM would consider the chrysler buyout would be to retain the title of the world's largest automaker before Toyota takes over the title.

Nowland Farms":2gdbwkha said:
Being an owner of a Chevy 2500HD truck with Duramax/Allison setup, I'd say the Dodge thinking is, "If you can't beat'em, join'em" ;-)

I guess Ford will be next to join the GM/Chevy team.
i wouldnt count on it there cant be just one truck dealer

Hmmmm , I would like to have a Ford truck with a Cummins engine and Allison Transmission , but I know that aint gonna happen so right now I would just be happy if they quit raising the stinkin prices out of my reach.

I don't give a rats ass about what truck is better than what truck. When It comes right down to it they are all trying to weasel you out of your hard earned dollar! Oh, and by the way, I've had both Fords and Chevy's, been screwed by both. I haven't been screwed by Dodge yet, just because they don't make a crew cab with a long bed yet. ;-)