No Country for Old Men

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2ba33w8r said:
Commercialfarmer":2ba33w8r said:
Hope it's your left ankle and not your right. Had a friend go through something like that this summer and she couldn't drive for that 6 weeks- that's such a pain for anyone, much less someone that tries to stay busy.

Hope all heals well and you stay comfortable.

Well it ain't! It's the right.......................crap.

Look at the bright side Vic, you don't have to go through the bother of getting a medical marijuana card ...... Just through the drive up window! :mrgreen:

Praying for a complete recovery! Take care. :tiphat:
Alan

Need to all get together and send a care package. I've never done it this way, but have heard of it working real nice. First person starts the package (in let's say, Georgia), and then sends it to another locale with instructions for the next ship too address. Everybody adds something special, and ships it on. After dozens of stops around North America, it finally arrives at the target destination full of surprises, some much apprieciated, some not :lol2: Sounds like a long healing process, hang in there. Let us know which brand is best for pain ;-)

Ouachita":3n5z69qv said:
Need to all get together and send a care package. I've never done it this way, but have heard of it working real nice. First person starts the package (in let's say, Georgia), and then sends it to another locale with instructions for the next ship too address. Everybody adds something special, and ships it on. After dozens of stops around North America, it finally arrives at the target destination full of surprises, some much apprieciated, some not :lol2: Sounds like a long healing process, hang in there. Let us know which brand is best for pain ;-)

The only problem with that is I am pretty sure anything JO sent to eat or drink would not make it past the first stop.

hillbilly beef man":1fg8bemt said:
Ouachita":1fg8bemt said:

The only problem with that is I am pretty sure anything JO sent to eat or drink would not make it past the first stop.

Very perceptive of you my friend. :clap:

3waycross":36j2uu28 said:
hillbilly beef man":36j2uu28 said:

Very perceptive of you my friend. :clap:

I can't imagine anyone stealing from a crippled up old fart. :D I still say it's doable. Too many good folks here for it to fail. Maybe the care package should start in Canada so it only crosses the border one time (without Jo's contributions), and Jo gets it last since he already has your address.

I am sorry to hear about your misfortune, but glad you have a plan and appear in good spirits. Remember cartoons are your friend, especially the old stuff. Dumbo goes good with Demerol

Best wishes 3way! Remember that us old farts don't heal as good as we use to. So be careful and do it right. :cowboy:
Can't wait to hear the whole story, mainly so I can avoid doing it myself! :mrgreen:

Latest posts