Nice NC sale to go too anyone going?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bout 400 miles so I probably want be there. They look like they have a lot of equipment. At our local farm machinery sale a couple weeks ago they charged a 10% commission for sellers plus a 10% buyers premium. That is getting you going and coming. With the greedy SOguns I may not go to another. CL looks better all the time just have to weed out the scammers.

I only attend auctions with NO BUYERS PENALTY it seems as though there's only about 5 left that I go too that don't charge you a Penalty rate for buying.

I've been to it a few times, but the auctioneer is such a blowhard that I refuse to go to anything he's associated with anymore. If I could buy him for what he's worth, and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, I'd never have to work again.

cfpinz":1xtacf9y said:
I've been to it a few times, but the auctioneer is such a blowhard that I refuse to go to anything he's associated with anymore. If I could buy him for what he's worth, and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, I'd never have to work again.

Yea I go because of deals I get sometimes but his sales can either go extremely reasonable or cheap or higher than store prices. I go to buy cheap tractors.

Aaron":391t1sv1 said:
Wish I was closer. Looks like a good time.

Its great HDRIDER and I went last year and ate some I think ribeye sandwiches on some steel beams that almost dumped us on the ground.

Latest posts