New shop, I can't say I'm not excited.

Help Support CattleToday:

We put floor heat in ours. really wish I'd have left a couple spots without it for a 2 post hoist.. and I would put a few PVC sleeves in if I were to do it again as well.. Handy for running an air line or whatever

Sorry to hear about the "COST" of saving a few dollars in Insurance. Here in Va it is getting that they don't want to insure places if there is a wood burning stove or even a fireplace inside the house. Had a friend that had wood for years and never any claims and they told him they were not going to renew any policies with indoor wood burning "apparatuses". He went through the roof, but then had an awful time finding a company that would cover it. They are really getting to where they do what they want here and dictate to you what you are allowed to do and have.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3nlabynm said:
Whether someone "wants" advice or not - this is so great that everyone pitches in to save someone future headaches. Hats off to all you guys.

The beauty of it (the unsolicited advice), even if the OP doesn't 'need' or 'want' it, it can and often is helpful to others who are reading the thread. There have been some good thoughts tossed around, here. I can think of at least one suggestion that I hadn't thought about.

And Jeanne, I agree, it is nice to have so many pitching in with their thoughts & suggestions, and nobody is getting bent-out-of-shape about it. :)

Latest posts