New on the McDonald's Menu

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":1bwss4yp said:
I'm flat out lovin' it! New on the McDonald's menu for a limited time. Move over McRib....

It's the McChitlin Sandwich.

And dessert is watermelon.

ga. prime":ynpm31i6 said:
I guess the next thing they'll do is fill the catsup dispenser with Texas Pete.
i wish, its hard too beat ;-) but i don't think obama, or his ancestors. had the pleasure of a hand slung, stump whupped creek washed " chitlin" ;-)

M.jpg
NOT in reading what Chitlins are YUCK!

ALACOWMAN":137wg2p7 said:
ga. prime":137wg2p7 said:
I guess the next thing they'll do is fill the catsup dispenser with Texas Pete.
i wish, its hard too beat ;-) but i don't think obama, or his ancestors. had the pleasure of a hand slung, stump whupped creek washed " chitlin" ;-)

ROFLMAO...I gotta remember to ask about that next time I see some for sale. :clap: :clap:

Crowderfarms":20ddo8xl said:
I'm flat out lovin' it! New on the McDonald's menu for a limited time. Move over McRib....

It's the McChitlin Sandwich.

Havn't tried it yet, but do know that he's been "pres. elect" for less than 48 hours and one my checks has already gone down $4.00 and gas and diesel went up $.14 overnight

News Flash: CNN (Crowder's News Network)

McDonald's has released yet another ethnic delight to it's breakfast menu to maximize diverse effectiveness, yes that's right Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the wholesome and brand new McSause! Packing a heaping 4,500 calories and enough fat content to stop a Freight in it's tracks. Guanteed to bust any Aorta. Yes hope is on the horizon.Available at only select inner city locations, and only for a limited time.

Latest posts