New Categories of Beef At a Store Near you

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":1qmpghdo said:
Taurus":1qmpghdo said:
branguscowgirl":1qmpghdo said:
Ron, I take great offense of you putting my "Brangus" in the category "USDA Choice Non-Black Breed". Black Brangus are BLACK. (Red Brangus do not fit.) :D
Also, cowgirl8s cattle do not belong in category #4. They are too meaty for that group! :)

I am sure glad that I was able to consult on this matter before it hit the press, and clear up Mrs. Obummers mistakes! :cowboy:
Sure they may be meaty but so are rankiest mature wild boars.
Awe Taurus, "wild boars" are too meaty for that group also! If you find a "black hided" one, it belongs in category #1. Remove the head and tail, and most won't notice! :cowboy:
As long as it wasn't chicken manure fed, the wild boars might have a shot to make in category #1. Cowgirl8's cattle on other hand..... :secret: :hide:

Welp, its paying off now....lol Would be kicking myself i we had sold out then at bottom dollar like a lot of you guys. Cows are now grazing on lush grass pastures, if it will just stop raining i'll go check on them....So happy there is no drought here this year...So happy no amount of dogging from you guys is going to chip away at it...

Yeah, you're perfect. No doubt about it.
OTOH, not everyone in 2011 was geographically located close to the Oklahoma hayfield you were able to utilize, and not everyone was located close to chicken shyt production areas. In fact, most were not and still are not. You assessed that stroke of good fortune on your usual perfect planning when the truth of the matter is that it was just a coincidence.
I'm not having the rain problem right now. That of course is due solely to my long range excellent planning and flawless management strategy. :roll:

Give it a rest. This whole "Look at me everyone" is really getting old.

Rafter S":3j9hf6az said:
Taurus":3j9hf6az said:
Rafter S":3j9hf6az said:
Which classification are Black Herefords in?
I think they are classified as a mixed breed...

I meant which of the four categories in the first post here. I'm sorry if my attempt at humor fell flat.
Haha nah you got it right. Mixed breeds is in category #3 tho I think they might fit in both #2 and #1.

Good lord you guys are so bitter.....Make a whole thread at my expense and when i comment its all me me me...........dang you guys are bitter. :lol:

cowgirl8":3fwvwngd said:
Good lord you guys are so bitter.....Make a whole thread at my expense and when i comment its all me me me...........dang you guys are bitter. :lol:
When you makes statements like this and few posts, didn't you ever wondering why these folks are so bitter towards to you? Think about it.

Taurus":38nwao7o said:
cowgirl8":38nwao7o said:
When you makes statements like this and few posts, didn't you ever wondering why these folks are so bitter towards to you? Think about it.
If this had been a regular post and not a shot at me.....well........... i'm human. Otherwise i would have joined in on the fun.

greybeard":jscl0mzs said:
No, I knew better than go in the chicken pen barefoot, but I watched cousin Kenneth go in his barefoot in 2008 and come out a mess.
Didn't seem to bother him a bit, but I think he had already began going downhill mentally by that time.

First, I saw this on my cell phone while mowing this morning and I LMAO. It is clever humor IMO. GB, thanks for the laugh.

Second, as a result of a PM I received, I want to apologize to cowgirl8. As a Pagan, I cannot support the veracity of my testimony with an oath before God. I will do this: I hope I die in my sleep tonight if I posted this with even the slightest malice toward you. It was hoped that it would provide someone a laugh or at least a smile. I have freely admitted that when I joined Cattle Today, the only opening they had at the time was CLOWN. I take that role very seriously.

I wonder sometimes. Why so many people that I cross paths with take life so seriously that they fail to reward themselves with the humor all around them. Philosophically, am I that far removed from other people? In the four years I have been on this forum, I have had many thoughts about the culture here. Most people express their opinions as if those "opinions" were laws of physics. I love Jogeephus, but I would not want to live in the world as he would have it to be. I love Deepsouth, but I would not want to live in a world that forced his righteous views on me. And Bez ( the Lion Tamer ) preaches his iron clad rhetoric like it comes to him "on loan from God". Bullshyt. That's my opinion of Bez. You are welcome to crawl on your belly in worship of him if it so pleases you.

All I know is this: I like being your court jester. Don't take me too seriously because I do not take myself very serious. I hope I die in my sleep tonight if the following statement is not true to the best of my knowledge. I believe that when I am dead, I will be a long time dead. I want to enjoy every moment I have until my time is used up. Then, I will bow before the ancient ritual of returning to the raw elements of the Universe. Don't pray for me. Don't tell me how sad this is. I am at peace with what I believe. Just do the one thing that I love most, laugh at me.

Cowgirl8, you did not do anything to me. I guess on this ocasion you provided the best material for a joke that came to my mind. I will not do it again unless you do something that makes it irresistible. :D

cowgirl8":2jlf6qa2 said:
Taurus":2jlf6qa2 said:
cowgirl8":2jlf6qa2 said:
If this had been a regular post and not a shot at me.....well........... i'm human. Otherwise i would have joined in on the fun.

I figure you are a good person inside, just not capable of understanding others. Kind of feel sorry for you in a way. Shame. You could work with people and share info, resources etc. Can't figure why you'd think any of us would be envious, but you've made that statement too.

When I am reading a thread, such as this one, my thoughts are not totally on you. Friends are posting.

This particular post, you can figure it is all about you and directed at you, as I write it.

Bless your heart.

hurleyjd":34o0h42y said:
Have you ever known any one with a inferiority complex. Did you ever know someone with a superiority complex.
Everyone I have ever known have just been "above average" every one of them.

Me? I am superior to all others in regards to my inferiority--never met a single person that was better at being less..

When I am reading a thread, such as this one, my thoughts are not totally on you. Friends are posting.

This particular post, you can figure it is all about you and directed at you, as I write it.

Bless your heart.
ooooh that's gonna sting for a while! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen:

Again you guys spend your day with me on your mind....Honestly, you could spend your days more productive. I find it hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Carry on :nod:

hurleyjd":283lal12 said:
We need to slaughter the wild horses and make the people on food stamps eat them. Two problems surplus horses taken from the ranger and poor people fed. Is the reason for not eating horses rooted in Biblical passages.
Doesn't bother those same people to eat catfish. We've fed those horses and about everything else to our military for ages.

Don't quit having fun Inyati and certainly don't let her dictate what you post. We the little people have almost the same rights as she and the rest of the "upper crust" royalty.

TexasBred":32cyup9i said:
hurleyjd":32cyup9i said:
We need to slaughter the wild horses and make the people on food stamps eat them. Two problems surplus horses taken from the ranger and poor people fed. Is the reason for not eating horses rooted in Biblical passages.
Doesn't bother those same people to eat catfish. We've fed those horses and about everything else to our military for ages.

I'v heard horse meat is very good. I would try it if offered. Who am I to judge those who like eating horses? Our biggest disservice to the horse industry was to close the slaughter houses... but that is a whole different thread..... ;-)

Fire Sweep Ranch":3bzi172u said:
I'v heard horse meat is very good. I would try it if offered. Who am I to judge those who like eating horses? Our biggest disservice to the horse industry was to close the slaughter houses... but that is a whole different thread..... ;-)
Much of the time in European countries you just "imagine" what it is. See a lot of horses in this country undernourished and just making it on their own. Not worth enough to even buy feed for. Guess it's not neglect as long as they are behind a fence and can stand and walk. Dog food companies would love to have the meat as would the dogs.

Latest posts