New Categories of Beef At a Store Near you

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
I was in the meat department of the grocery store I shop at and noticed they have added new categories of beef. With the high price of beef many people cannot afford the Genuine Angus or USDA Choice Beef. To appease those on Government assistance, Michelle Obama in her efforts to feed America has teamed with cowgirl8 to provide beef to those who cannot afford the higher prices of higher quality beef.

Here are the new categories of Beef from top grade to lowest grade:

1. Genuine Angus Beef - Guaranteed to be from a Black hided Bovine. This category includes Simmental, Simangus, Gelbvieh, and other popular black hided cattle.

2. USDA Choice Non-Black Beef. Included in this category are the common Non-Black Breeds of Bovine. Red Angus, Red Gelbvieh, Charolais, Brangus, Hereford, British Blue, etc.

3. USDA Non-Choice Beef. Included in this category are mixed cattle, highlands, feral cattle, corriente, etc.

4. Third World Beef. Included in this category are cattle from the cowgirl8 ranch in Texas, cattle from Uganda and Zimbabwe, diseased cows rejected by USDA slaughter houses, and donkeys.

Inyati do you think the Himalayan Yak would fit in with the Bogata Ranch Kawasaki herded cattle?? Ranch personnel might have to dress as Yeti's.

TexasBred":2k5t88et said:
Inyati do you think the Himalayan Yak would fit in with the Bogata Ranch Kawasaki herded cattle?? Ranch personnel might have to dress as Yeti's.
Yep, but those Yeti's better be wearing flip flops. :lol:

greybeard":a4z6tndp said:
Do the sniff test.
If it smells like chocolate chicken shyt, that's the one.
\

Grey did you ever step in the chocolate chicken when going barefoot as a kid, It would squish between you toes and make a mess.

No, I knew better than go in the chicken pen barefoot, but I watched cousin Kenneth go in his barefoot in 2008 and come out a mess.
Didn't seem to bother him a bit, but I think he had already began going downhill mentally by that time.

Ron, I take great offense of you putting my "Brangus" in the category "USDA Choice Non-Black Breed". Black Brangus are BLACK. (Red Brangus do not fit.) :D
Also, cowgirl8s cattle do not belong in category #4. They are too meaty for that group! :)

I am sure glad that I was able to consult on this matter before it hit the press, and clear up Mrs. Obummers mistakes! :cowboy:

branguscowgirl":264082x0 said:
Ron, I take great offense of you putting my "Brangus" in the category "USDA Choice Non-Black Breed". Black Brangus are BLACK. (Red Brangus do not fit.) :D
Also, cowgirl8s cattle do not belong in category #4. They are too meaty for that group! :)

I am sure glad that I was able to consult on this matter before it hit the press, and clear up Mrs. Obummers mistakes! :cowboy:
Sure they may be meaty but so are rankiest mature wild boars.

Taurus":22tliol5 said:
branguscowgirl":22tliol5 said:

Sure they may be meaty but so are rankiest mature wild boars.
Awe Taurus, "wild boars" are too meaty for that group also! If you find a "black hided" one, it belongs in category #1. Remove the head and tail, and most won't notice! :cowboy:

If those shiny poisonous snake would quite scaring the meat off my calves, maybe i could jump up to your standards... :lol2:

We need to slaughter the wild horses and make the people on food stamps eat them. Two problems surplus horses taken from the ranger and poor people fed. Is the reason for not eating horses rooted in Biblical passages.