New Baby

Help Support CattleToday:

fourstates

Reaction score
I have been anxious for this baby to be born. Due Saturday, born this morning. She is the first out of our home grown bull, and was born of a cow who lost last year's calf to an obscure strain of lepto. I think she's a dandy!

SSL12714.jpg

SSL12722.jpg

fourstates":gtvnr6kb said:
I have been anxious for this baby to be born. Due Saturday, born this morning. She is the first out of our home grown bull, and was born of a cow who lost last year's calf to an obscure strain of lepto. I think she's a dandy!

SSL12714.jpg

SSL12722.jpg
she looks it, nice calf

ALACOWMAN":3kfk9oc1 said:
fourstates":3kfk9oc1 said:
she looks it, nice calf

Ditto. :D

I know you gotta be even more proud since its out of your homegrown bull. Very nice calf and good looking momma cow too.

Lookin' good. Congratulations on your first fully bred by your doing... she looks like she'll grow well

Good Work! What a very nice looking cow/calf pair. I would love to have something like that in my pasture. :nod:

Latest posts