New babies

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2viydpta said:
sidney411":2viydpta said:
You sure tagged those calves quick! Their still wet, or did they come out tagged? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's so if they're twin bulls you can tell which one is "Jose" and which is "Hose B"

dun

I'm know that you are so far out of my league I'm not sure I have the right to even quote you, much less address you, but here goes. Good one! I love it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of beautiful babies!!

That one little guy of Jakes is so cute, I sure hope he pulls out of it. I couldn't resist adding this pic to the brand new really wet ones. I'm really enjoying these pics.
allwet.jpg

Here's one I call mama love.
mamalove.jpg

These calves are both out of angus cross heifers and the dun beefmaster bull. they are about 3/4 beefmaster and 1/4 angusxlimousin.

Picture581.jpg

Picture595.jpg

AHHH! aren't the babies all worth the efforts we put into these critters!!! Beefy- I just love the little hat on the 2nd calf! It's so cute!

TheBullLady":uguy3w67 said:
One of our 3/4 x 1/4 heifers... probably the only one we'll keep this year.[/img]
Good looking hfr BullLady.. She has a lot of style.

la4angus":cdginrxa said:
TheBullLady":cdginrxa said:
One of our 3/4 x 1/4 heifers... probably the only one we'll keep this year.[/img]
Good looking hfr BullLady.. She has a lot of style.

i agree... looks like a good momma cow in the making...

jt

Looks like this forum group has leaned a lot from each other. All the cow and calves look really good this year. I must say that I have learned a lot here that actually helps me make some decisions on what to do.

I totally agree Chuckie. I think a lot of people here don't realize how much they have helped people like me and you. There have been significant decisions I have made that have made a big difference in my overhead and/or profit that I would have never even though of or known about aside from this board. I could prove that my profits have gone up (and it's not just due to the high prices, although I'm not complaining :D ) It's due to management and marketing changes I have made that I have learned from this board along with other sorces of information I have found to be helpful. I just want ot thank everyone - expecially Macon for allowing us this place to relax, learn, share our thoughts, ideas, and stories.

sidney411, I really enjoy learning new ways of doing something. I always like it when someone makes me think about doing something different from the way I have always done it. At first, you just say no, then later on you think it over and it makes sense. I like it when someone proves to me that there is a better way. (As long as they do it in a nice way :D )

4-H fanatic":f9fjrc1h said:
WORANCH":f9fjrc1h said:
some of our new ones

IM000763small.jpg
[/img]

So if you don't tag em how do you know whos calf they are or does it matter??

this year is does'nt matter , all of them will be sold . pure breed calves are taged.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":s0zb7pha said:
Jake, great looking calf you're using in you avatar. Looks like a real chunk!

he's a chunk! if he's the one I think he is, I have a bruised left nut because of his hoof after yesterday..... :oops: :mad:

sorry they didn't make it, these calves are out of heifers i bought bred they are 3/4 maine anjou
000_0349_0001.jpg

[/img]
000_0347_0001.jpg

Here's a 5 week old and a 4 week old out of 2 first calvers that I hadn't gotten a good look at until today.....
WeekEnd05-05-05010.jpg

WeekEnd05-05-05015.jpg

and the 5 day old that Sidney411 brought into the world.....
WeekEnd05-05-05007.jpg

Latest posts