New babies

Help Support CattleToday:

Schnurrbart

Reaction score
Show some of your new babies. Here are some of our new Tarentaise and Tarentaise X babies. The black cow is Tarentaise X Angus with her 3/4 Tarentaise twins.

Baby2.jpg
[/img]

Baby1.jpg
[/img]

twinsab.jpg
[/img]

sidney411":r1f3z18q said:
You sure tagged those calves quick! Their still wet, or did they come out tagged? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's so if they're twin bulls you can tell which one is "Jose" and which is "Hose B"

dun

:D

Got to tag em quick before they learn to run! Unfortunatly a Male and a Pheemale. Would certainly be easier if they came out tagged.

Jose and Hose B :lol:

Thanks for the pick bward. Love those new Gert babies. Wish there could have been better luck on the twin situation though.

bward, That is one heck of a butt on that avatar animal. Gee-manetti.
P.S. I'm like you bward , I tag 'em before they start running like a wild deer.

P1010054.jpg

one of my personal favorite pictures...
P1010097.jpg

this calf was injured and his back half doesn't work quite right, but man is he cute!!!
P1010173.jpg

Here is our first baby born this year.

Good looking calf Chuckie. He from one of the Sydenstricker cow or hfrs you bought last fall.

sidney411":3ccw9m9s said:
What happend to him Jake?

no idea, can't figure out if it's something in his back, joints, broken leg, got stepped on or what... your guess is as good as anybody's He's got power to them just no strength or stability. We know he could walk when born but something happened to him....

Latest posts