Never Cheat on a Hillbilly Woman

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
NEVER CHEAT ON A HILLBILLY WOMAN!!!!!

A hillbilly's wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman.

With super-human strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door,and into the tool shed out back of the barn.

She put his tally-whacker in a vice and then secured it tightly and removed the handle.

Next she picked up an old carpenter's saw.

The banged up hillbilly was terrified, and hollered, 'Stop! Stop! You're not gonna cut it off with that rusty dam saw, are you?'

The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's hand and said, 'Nope. I'm gonna set this old shed on fire, and then go shopping.

You do whatever you want!

alacattleman

Reaction score
TexasBred":17s48ggo said:

A hillbilly's wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman.

With super-human strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door,and into the tool shed out back of the barn.

She put his tally-whacker in a vice and then secured it tightly and removed the handle.

The banged up hillbilly was terrified, and hollered, 'Stop! Stop! You're not gonna cut it off with that rusty dam saw, are you?'

The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's hand and said, 'Nope. I'm gonna set this old shed on fire, and then go shopping.

don't believe it'..................hillbilly women don't go shopping ;-)

Lammie

Reaction score
alacattleman":136rvop1 said:
TexasBred":136rvop1 said:

Not even at the Dollar Gen'ral? What if there's a swap meet?

alacattleman

Reaction score
Lammie":1mzs180s said:
alacattleman":1mzs180s said:
TexasBred":1mzs180s said:

Not even at the Dollar Gen'ral? What if there's a swap meet?
yard sale's. thrift stores, flemarkets, goodwill, salvation army.......not shopping per se, but out of necessity.... ;-)

alacattleman

Reaction score
legend has it, there was a feller around here. that was somewhere he didnt belong. and they nailed his coin purse too the floor, and pitched him a knife :shock:

OP
TexasBred

TexasBred

Reaction score
alacattleman":25zej007 said:
legend has it, there was a feller around here. that was somewhere he didnt belong. and they nailed his coin purse too the floor, and pitched him a knife :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a thinking....do I "cut and run" or "grin and bear it".

alacattleman

Reaction score
TexasBred":nz26cks2 said:
alacattleman":nz26cks2 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a thinking....do I "cut and run" or "grin and bear it".
my luck the knife would be dull.... i think id just grab, and jerk :help:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Out here in the sticks it would take the FD a while to get here.

Now if that table is wooden and she gives me a saw and leaves.........

LoveMoo11

Reaction score
That's what he gets :lol: :lol: I haven't heard the word 'tallywacker' in a while, we used to use that term in middle school :lol:

Calman

Reaction score
I would think that hillbilly woman is about a notch meaner than Loraine Bobbit,or what ever her name was.

Cal

brownmule

Reaction score
thats funny reminds me of a true story that happened a few yrs back.. a state police was cheaten on his wife, she caught him and the night he came home and went to sleep ,she broke out the super glue and guess what she glued!.. was the big hee haw when mr big bad cop went to ER in and hurry for help and had to explain how that happen... :lol:

Latest posts