Need An AI Tech - Ft Worth

Help Support CattleToday:

garyws

Reaction score
I am looking for a black angus bull to breed my heifers in May. I live 25 miles west of Ft Worth and wouldn't mind traveling 50 miles to drop them off. I prefer to have them AI'd but whatever I need to do to get 'um done that's what I'll do. Please call me at eightoneseven-sixninefour-sevenone foursix if you can help. Thanks.

greybeard":8fw8uv39 said:
garyws":8fw8uv39 said:
TexasBred":8fw8uv39 said:
How far are you from these guys in Ranger, Texas??

http://www.hoofstockgenetics.com/our-team/[/quote

Ranger is about an hour west of me. Thank you very much. I'll check in with them.

And it's all downhill driving if they come to you. :D

Bet you've been there....one day I was coming back from Ranger(great little town)on I-20. I wanted to have a little fun so I swithed the ignition off, put 'er in neut and coased all the way to Ft Worth!

slick4591":1480206e said:
I know a guy out of Pooleville that does some of my embryo work. He will travel, too. PM me if you want his info.

Checked with him. He now only does embryo work. But I do appreciate your help!

slick4591":1y7vg87p said:
Sorry. Didn't know that's all he was doing. Ag teachers are usually in the know.

That's ok. I'll just keep on truckin till I find someone to do this for me. I don't know why but I figgered it wouldn't be so easy to get it done. I'm looking at Dr. Stroud to help me out now but the holiday is in the way now(smile).

Latest posts