My dog Duke!

Help Support CattleToday:

crittercrazy

Reaction score
Just thought I would share some pics of my handsome boy Duke! Duke is my 3yr old, Bloodhound/Lab mix. He is an amazing dog! And of course very handsome! ;-)

100_4155.jpg

100_4128.jpg

100_0362.jpg

I like Duke. He looks like he would be a good watchdog. When strangers come to the house they will stay in the car. I remember when an insurance salesman drove onto our yard and parked by the back door. He got out of his car and all we could hear was his screaming for help. When we arrived Lucy had him pinned in a corner. She did not bite him but he never returned. Tom :cboy: :cboy:

Duke is a very good watchdog!! He has that great Bloodhound Bay!! I love it! LOL!! He isnt very scary tho! he would lick you to death if you let him! :lol:

I think Duke is absolutely gorgeous. I have a lab/Plott hound mix but he doesn't have the loose skin your dog has. They are both big and beautiful boys.

I bet with a little training Duke would make one heck of a great tracking dog. I had a German Sheppard that loved to blood trail deer, it was like a game to him. He was struck by lightning about 2 years ago and I miss him terribly. If I could just teach our Yorkie to blood trail deer........ :)

I like Duke. Never have seen a lab/bloodhound mix. With that combination, I'm wondering if you could use him in the deerwoods to retrieve your deer for you? :)

I had an english setter named Duke when I was a kid. He was a great birddog. Spent many days hunting quail with him, my Dad, and my Dad's pointer. That was back when there were actually Bobwhite in East Texas. Those were great times.

LOL!! I dont think tracking is is fortay!! I think he has ADHD! I cant get him to focus on anything! He gets a scent, then he finds a stick, then a rock, and ohhh..maybe a leaf!! LOL!!! Definitely got some wires crossed there!! LOL!! But that is okay, his good looks is enough for me! :lol2:

Latest posts