Mud and Muck

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":2ygp0scl said:
From what I see in the 10 day forecast, the next spate of rainfall is not likely to be near as heavy as the last 2 were.

Tho it's just minor annoyance right now, the river beside me being up is causing problems for me in regards to drainage backups and I see that AHPS has abruptly modified the guidance since yesterday evening. Last evening, showed a smooth gradual curve slighly up and then leveling off for 36 hrs but now I see they added a big spike up to it.
(for contrast, Last Sept/Oct flood crest was at 27.1' so I'm in no danger)

Bad as I hate to say this we need to dry out a little.

Caustic Burno":27eqsk9f said:
greybeard":27eqsk9f said:
From what I see in the 10 day forecast, the next spate of rainfall is not likely to be near as heavy as the last 2 were.

Tho it's just minor annoyance right now, the river beside me being up is causing problems for me in regards to drainage backups and I see that AHPS has abruptly modified the guidance since yesterday evening. Last evening, showed a smooth gradual curve slighly up and then leveling off for 36 hrs but now I see they added a big spike up to it.

If it keeps this up, I am building an Ark. We need some sunshine and no, I don't hate saying it.

Bright Raven":21n0000w said:
Caustic Burno":21n0000w said:
greybeard":21n0000w said:

If it keeps this up, I am building an Ark. We need some sunshine and no, I don't hate saying it.

I agree we some sunshine for a few more days, and for the rain to space out some. I'm afraid we're going to get most of our rain this winter, and early spring, then turn off like faucet this summer when we need some.

Latest posts