Jimmy Buffett, 'Margaritaville' musician and mogul, dies at 76

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh man. Still young. I guess he found his lost shaker of salt.
Always wanted to be a free spirit when I grew up. I was hoping to wake with better news this morning. Bummer
He wasn't as free a spirit as he appeared. After his shows, when the rest of his band would go party, he would go to his hotel room and count the receipts of the night. He was a smart businessman.

He wasn't as free a spirit as he appeared. After his shows, when the rest of his band would go party, he would go to his hotel room and count the receipts of the night. He was a smart businessman.
Yeah I wasn't being negative. I've always admired the man. Top of the morning to you!

He turned a beach-bum life into an empire. The guy was a billionaire and all business. Just about everything he touched turned to gold. He died at a young age of 76 and couldn't take any of it with him, dam shame, doesn't seem fair. RIP

He turned a beach-bum life into an empire. The guy was a billionaire and all business. Just about everything he touched turned to gold. He died at a young age of 76 and couldn't take any of it with him, dam shame, doesn't seem fair. RIP
He left it for us. Made a mark on me. I think he did it right

The guy had to be smart, but I never did care for his singing. Maybe I don't know what good singing is as I don't even like Garths singing. What's that saying "he did the most with the least". I have family members that say that about Kenny Chestney.

Not a huge Garth fan myself, especially anything after the first two albums. Kenny is a lot the same. Pop radio country is not my thing though, for the most part. More of a Zach Bryan sound for me.

Latest posts