Jimmy Buffett, 'Margaritaville' musician and mogul, dies at 76

Help Support CattleToday:

The girls in that audience seem so much better looking than the ones you see at those kinds of venues today...
No tats, nose rings, fake inch long eye lashes, overweight, etc then. Went to a HS football game the other night and I feel sorry for about 75% of these kids. Tats all over them, crazy looking nose rings, glued on eye lashes/nails, way overweight, sloughy, etc. Pizza has ruined this country.

Last edited:
No tats, nose rings, fake inch long eye lashes, overweight, etc then. Went to a HS football game the other night and I feel sorry for about 75% of these kids. Tats all over them, crazy looking nose rings, glued on eye lashes/nails, way overweight, sloughy, etc. Pizza has ruined this country.
The video shows lots of girls sitting on the guys shoulders. Can you imagine putting some of the girls you seen at the football game up on your shoulders? Would take a crane to get some of them off the ground.

Last edited:
That is because women back then didn't want to look like something the cat drug home.
It might be hard to find a woman that would let a man be a man today without making him miserable. And too many women are confused with their own expectations for themselves in today's society. I feel bad for them. It's like everyone is motivated by what they think society wants instead of just concentrating on what makes them happy.

It might be hard to find a woman that would let a man be a man today without making him miserable. And too many women are confused with their own expectations for themselves in today's society. I feel bad for them. It's like everyone is motivated by what they think society wants instead of just concentrating on what makes them happy.
I agree. I know all to well about women who make men miserable; I was married to one for 17 years. If only I knew what a narcissist was way back when.