muck boots....uhh oh

Help Support CattleToday:

trappersteve

Reaction score
Apparently a facebook post from muck boots will be there demise. Apparently they have been supporting the hsus with a $2000 dollar donation. Do they know who their customers are(hunters, fishermen, ranchers)?

I don't know how to post the link but I'm sure there's someone on here that can.

I'm going to buy some new hunting boots this year and they won't be mucks.

branguscowgirl":329dcx1d said:
Sorry Steve, (probably a really dumb question) but who is "hsus"?
human society of the United States. Not to be confused with the American Human Society.

dun":2cwauzve said:
branguscowgirl":2cwauzve said:
human society of the United States. Not to be confused with the American Human Society.
Never heard of them, but guessing it must be some kind of weirdo tree hugging type group?

branguscowgirl":1z90e6z4 said:
dun":1z90e6z4 said:
branguscowgirl":1z90e6z4 said:
Never heard of them, but guessing it must be some kind of weirdo tree hugging type group?
Very radical animal rights group. Mqakes peta look conservative. Have commercials showing abused/neglected pets and use most of the money they collect to just advertise for more money and salarys. Thay have no real interest in nimals shelters, something like 90% of the animals that they take in are euthanised. Anti farming, hunting, fishing, keeping of pets, etc.

trappersteve":xr9jeu55 said:
Duns right a Crazy animal rights group, I will Never Support any company that Supports the humane society.
Oh "Humane Society" ! I know that organization. Dun said, "Human Society". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, I do not support either one of them! They sure do get a lot of movie stars involved in their commercials. They make me sick, I can't even watch them.

Yes as dun said they are all about money as they could care less about animals. What gets me is their commercials that show these poor little dogs all matted up and looking like their almost crying to pull on the heartstrings. I have much more compassion for animals than they do even though I'm a farmer, hunter and trapper, I respect these animals alot more than I do most people even if I kill them .

Just watched one of their commercials, these people really tick me off!

Typos really suck too. My brain said I typed humane but it came out my fingers as human. Sorry about that. Maybe those pain meds do have a side affect, or could be I just can;t type.

I'm a Lacrosse guy myself, so I guess I get to keep them, just as long as they don't throw money at H. Clinton in 2016 :help:

branguscowgirl":ulld7lvk said:
trappersteve":ulld7lvk said:
Duns right a Crazy animal rights group, I will Never Support any company that Supports the humane society.
Oh "Humane Society" ! I know that organization. Dun said, "Human Society". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, I do not support either one of them! They sure do get a lot of movie stars involved in their commercials. They make me sick, I can't even watch them.
Everybody wants to help the animals. Most just don't realize the politics going on in the back room, nor the fact that they are helping most of the animals to an early death.

branguscowgirl":zlfrhewn said:
trappersteve":zlfrhewn said:

"Human Society" not to be confused with the "Human Fund" founded by George Costanza. For the non Seinfeld viewers - George got out of buying Christmas gifts one year by writing on the card: 'Instead of a gift, I've made a donation to the Human Fund in your name.'

ChrisB":3i46u7kh said:
branguscowgirl":3i46u7kh said:
trappersteve":3i46u7kh said:

"Human Society" not to be confused with the "Human Fund" founded by George Costanza. For the non Seinfeld viewers - George got out of buying Christmas gifts one year by writing on the card: 'Instead of a gift, I've made a donation to the Human Fund in your name.'
:lol: :lol: As I said, I do not support either one of them! :mrgreen: :lol:

dun":2vchxxjo said:
Typos really suck too. My brain said I typed humane but it came out my fingers as human. Sorry about that. Maybe those pain meds do have a side affect, or could be I just can;t type.
Don't feel alone Dun, I have to re-read what I type each time! Sometimes I still miss one. :mrgreen:

branguscowgirl":3syluxqn said:
dun":3syluxqn said:
Don't feel alone Dun, I have to re-read what I type each time! Sometimes I still miss one. :mrgreen:
Sadly most of the time I miss it. My brain knew what it typed so that's what it sees when I read it back.
We support or local animal shelter, but the national deals can go toot up a rope.

from the muck boot facebook page

56wwy.jpg

J&D Cattle":1rxtoq7a said:
At least they set the record straight. I still don't like their boots.

never could afford those name brand boots, I use the black rubber boots from kmart

Latest posts