Mr Bean Takes A Vacation...

Help Support CattleToday:

I love Rowan Atkinson. He is one of the few comic actors that I laugh at. Johnny English was hilarious, well, except the bathroom scene that was just gross. I love all the Mr Bean episodes. His flexibility is amazing, I couldn't believe the skit where he changes into his bathing suit on the beach.
Some of his stuff like where he plays Satan I don't watch but I do love Mr Bean, I'll be seeing this movie too.

He did a thing where he was in a department store at Christmas and he was playing with the nativity scene. It was hilarious. He had, like, trucks and dinosaurs in there.

I was in TSC last weekend, (hub buying ramps), and I saw all this little plastic animals they have at the register. Jungle animals, farm animals, some dinosaurs. I thought. "I'm gonna have the best nativity scene under my tree, ever!"

That was the same one that he buys the chair and paint and stuff wasn't it? Then he has to get it home and ties the chair to the top of the car using the broom to work the gas. That was hilarious!!

Does anyone watch him in The Black Adder series?They are really funny and they star Hugh Laurie,Stephen Fry,Miranda Richardson and Tony Robinson in them as well.I heard that Rowan was one of the most powerful celebs in Britain.I guess he has his fingers in many different things.

Yes, I love Black Adder too, especially the ones with Hugh Laurie. Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry are great too, I love them in Jeeves and Wooster. My husband and I have that series on DVD and that is actually my favourite comic series, even better than Mr. Bean.

Latest posts