Mountain to city

Help Support CattleToday:

ranchersswiss

Reaction score
We are staying here in the city for a while and I am not used to noisy cars and crowded people. I am frustrated and refuses to go out. What should I do?

ranchersswiss":2te12j7j said:
We are staying here in the city for a while and I am not used to noisy cars and crowded people. I am frustrated and refuses to go out. What should I do?
Don't wear any trump embroidered shirts or hats in the restaurants........unless you want too :cowboy:

ranchersswiss":summcm5s said:
Is there any parks close and do you have a good set of ear plugs? Give yourself a little time to adjust.

ranchersswiss":ttaah5zx said:
Thanks for the response, but I need to stay here for a while to take care of my brother. Yes, Jltrent there is a park here but not close to my brother's house. Do you think I should try this https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression/?
not if its situational depression...everybody will go through that. And at anytime..big difference in it,and clinical depression. clinical is like a diesease,like hypertension or diabetes....etc

Latest posts