Most Interesting Man in the World Retiring

Help Support CattleToday:

Shows how much I am in the high society loop, I have never heard of him. I no longer keep up with entertainment , too many superficial people who only care about themselves. Same way with sports.

When I read a couple of years ago that he was a 70 plus year old jewish guy from ny city I about split a gut laughing

cowboy43":3bpe5avz said:
Shows how much I am in the high society loop, I have never heard of him. I no longer keep up with entertainment , too many superficial people who only care about themselves. Same way with sports.
It's nothing more than a commercial...

It does beg the question, When the most interesting man in the world retires what does he do to keep life interesting?

Dave":2pqb7l55 said:
It does beg the question, When the most interesting man in the world retires what does he do to keep life interesting?
Well, the previous one moved to Cleveland Tx and bought some cows....... :wave: ...... :hide: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greybeard":2ucquvei said:
Dave":2ucquvei said:
Well, the previous one moved to Cleveland Tx and bought some cows....... :wave: ...... :hide: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caustic Burno lives in Cleveland, TX??? ;-)

bball":3039riwr said:
greybeard":3039riwr said:
Dave":3039riwr said:

Caustic Burno lives in Cleveland, TX??? ;-)
No, that would be the grumpiest old bas+ard in the world.

I had to google who he was. The most interesting thing to me, is why he's considered interesting.

jedstivers":fhk0i2k8 said:
Tim/South":fhk0i2k8 said:
I decided to like the commercials once I learned he played on The Rockford Files.
That sure was a good show.
Don;t recall anything with James Garner that wasn;t a good show

Well, the previous one moved to Cleveland Tx and bought some cows....... :wave: ...... :hide: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Caustic Burno lives in Cleveland, TX??? ;-)[/quote]

No, that would be the grumpiest old bas+ard in the world.[/quote]

I ain't retiring and I thought I was the grumpiest old bas+ard in the world Jed.

kenny thomas":3unnbd8p said:

Caustic Burno lives in Cleveland, TX??? ;-)[/quote]

No, that would be the grumpiest old bas+ard in the world.[/quote]

I ain't retiring and I thought I was the grumpiest old bas+ard in the world Jed.[/quote]
We'll, could be.
I like picking on CB though, keeps him on his toes.

Latest posts