More on diesel

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy+

Reaction score
Notice what the sign says and then look at the price. Dreaming?

diesel.jpg

DD RANCH":3ar6a1vz said:
You better spell it out for F R E N C H I E or he won't understand dumb canuck and all.

.Whatever dumb & dumber.. Tell us all again how you pulled 40,000 lbs around with your truck and trailer..Sh*T you don,t have enough rubber underneath to do half that.Or enough brains to count to 2

What are you going to tell us next..? That they are putting a powerstroke diesel in the space shuttle.

gross. who wants diesel fried chicken?! i dont care if it IS cheap. i'll stick with the vegetable oil, thanks.

fuel was a whole buck more on the gallon than gas at the truck stop this morning.

frenchie":2b7d2pjo said:
Hmmm....Gas is still more money here than diesel.

Well you are lucky so far. My truck and tractors all run on diesel. I remember when it was supposed to be the economical way of doing things.

flaboy+":26nebiwa said:
frenchie":26nebiwa said:
Hmmm....Gas is still more money here than diesel.

Well you are lucky so far. My truck and tractors all run on diesel. I remember when it was supposed to be the economical way of doing things.

Gas here went down to .98 cents a litre from 1.22. Still makes a gallon of Gas over 4.25 a Gallon. Reg Diesel is at .90cents a litre. Farm diesel is at .82 cents.

I parked my diesel, it only comes out when there's something needing pulled. I bought a tracker(40mpg) to run around in.

Latest posts