missed out on a deal

Help Support CattleToday:

MtnCows93

Reaction score
Well i was on facebook marketplace last light (the only thing facebook is good for) and seen a International 574 diesel tractor with a loader in pretty good shape for sale messaged the lady and said it was her fathers who passed away been sitting in a shed so she gave me a number of a guy to call to go look at it. cant get a return call and the ad is gone today already so im guessing it sold within 15 hours. i thought id wait till after church and lunch to call so i guess i f'd up. she was asking $2200!!!

MtnCows93":2w51wznx said:
Well i was on facebook marketplace last light (the only thing facebook is good for) and seen a International 574 diesel tractor with a loader in pretty good shape for sale messaged the lady and said it was her fathers who passed away been sitting in a shed so she gave me a number of a guy to call to go look at it. cant get a return call and the ad is gone today already so im guessing it sold within 15 hours. i thought id wait till after church and lunch to call so i guess i f'd up. she was asking $2200!!!

You can't wait on deals gotta jump on them asap.. that sucks bad.. but if it makes you feel any better I bought it... J/k :D

skyhightree1":34ejyxuo said:
MtnCows93":34ejyxuo said:

You can't wait on deals gotta jump on them asap.. that sucks bad.. but if it makes you feel any better I bought it... J/k :D
hahaha

Latest posts