Miniature Red Angus / Australian Lowline?

Help Support CattleToday:

Eire

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know who breeds Miniature Red Angus? or maybe some of the Red Angus breeders ever come across a small Red Angus in your heard that would qualify as a miniature?

On different note, I am on the look out for a Red Angus fullblood heffer calf for my 8 year old son who wants to start getting involved in showing, anyone know where I can pick one up ASAP an alternative would be Australian Lowline fullblood heffer calf.

Thank You!

Merry Christmas!!

Eire":2ar71vzp said:
Hi

Does anyone know who breeds Miniature Red Angus? or maybe some of the Red Angus breeders ever come across a small Red Angus in your heard that would qualify as a miniature?

On different note, I am on the look out for a Red Angus fullblood heffer calf for my 8 year old son who wants to start getting involved in showing, anyone know where I can pick one up ASAP an alternative would be Australian Lowline fullblood heffer calf.

Thank You!

Merry Christmas!!

Theree are a lot of fall sales going on now. Look at the Red Angus site:

http://www.redangus.org/

I recently was helping a Low Line breeder that knew of a red Low Line. I think he was going pretty cheep since black is the preferred color. I will see if I can find out who had it.

Eire":2oxe6rfe said:
Hi

Thank You!

Merry Christmas!!
Where would you want it shipped to, between Ireland and Texas.

Hi Dun, Tod, La4

Many thank you all for the your promt response to my post, I am from Ireland myself and now living in Denton, Texas, so the shipping would be to Denton, Texas or I might be able to pick the calf up myself depending on the mileage, that would be optional.

The red would be nice Tod! I'm sure it would be a percentage and not a fullblood, which would be also ok, as I say I want to find something nice for my son to show.

Eire":1uhgjhnj said:
Hi Dun, Tod, La4

Many thank you all for the your promt response to my post, I am from Ireland myself and now living in Denton, Texas, so the shipping would be to Denton, Texas or I might be able to pick the calf up myself depending on the mileage, that would be optional.

The red would be nice Tod! I'm sure it would be a percentage and not a fullblood, which would be also ok, as I say I want to find something nice for my son to show.
Full blood from what I unberstood.

Latest posts