Maybe they need a couple of cowboys...

Help Support CattleToday:

Just put a notice out that anyone who can catch and remove them can have them. Someone will show up with a semi of heavy panels, portable chute and load of horses. Shoot the dogs.

I didn't read it all the way to the end, but most of it, enough to get the gist.

I agree, they & the dogs have to go.

What I want to know is.......... where's the outcry from all the "animal rights" people, the same ones who scream and have fits over wanting to 'harvest' feral horses /wild mustangs to control the populations?! :roll: :roll:

Dave":1h8mn9k5 said:
There was a guy from a conservation district up north of Seattle who was out in a pasture taking soil samples. A bull took after him. He went over a river bank to get away. He was stuck on a little ledge. The bull on top of the bank and fast moving water way over his head just a short step in front of him. Some fishermen came by in a boat and saved him. Turned out that the "bull" was a 4H steer and he was putting his soil samples in a white bucket. Also turned out that this guy is an idiot and should never be allowed on a farm alone.

I had a similar experience a few years ago. One of my 2-year old heifers had gotten into the neighbor's place. It had working pens, but no chute. I had backed up my trailer up to a gate the best I could, but even with the swing gate all the way back there was about a 3' wide opening. I told the neighbor I'd stand in that opening holding the swing gate if he'd run her in the trailer. She got up to the trailer, and of course instead of walking right in at first she turned back around. She hadn't even taken a step toward him, but he pulled his cap off, threw it in her face, yelled "She's crazy!!!", and ran the other way.