maybe not the right place(thoughts and prayers needed)

Help Support CattleToday:

plb, sure hope everything is going well with Logan. I'm sure you and your family have had a few rough days...hope you are able to get some rest and keep your own strength up for your little guy. You know that everyone on this board is praying hard for you and your family!

My prayers as well. I know how it feels to see one of your kids hurt like that. My daughter cut her fingers really bad on a table saw at school. It hurts to see them in that state. Her fingers were reattached and she is fine now. You can't even notice it unless you really look at it. First few days are critical. Don't let it get the least bit dirty. Any color other than black is good. Even if its blue its still is getting a little blood flow. Hoping for the best.

ouch poor baby, it makes my heart wrench to see or hear about little ones getting hurt, but as bad as we dont want it to happen , it sure can happen and it does, just hug em and help em heal, and remember kids are pretty tough. and you are most definitly in our prayers
samm

Prayin' for healing of your little one. Keep us posted on his progress.

I have an Aunt in her 70's who had her big toe cut off with a pair of post hole diggers when she was about 4 years old. She's done just fine wihtout it for all these years. As a kid we loved to have her take off her shoe and show us her "foot without a big toe" and tell us the story of how she lost it.

When he gets well,let him do what he wants to,don't fuss and make him set out the games..He'll do fine..love and prayers :heart:

I can not put into words what the kind words mean you have posted. If the favor can ever be returned, please don't hesitate to ask. If I ever get to meet any of you in person, let me know and a beer,cup of coffee, or coke is on me. I just thought scanning and weighing a pen of bulls was tough. Try keeping a 2 year old off his feet for 1 WEEK. Things are looking good and I have faith all will be well. We go to the surgeon to take the cast off and see how it took. I know all will be well and I CAN'T SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH. I will update Friday. Just a couple pics of the 2 best farmhands I have. The cast has not slow Logan down a bit. I wish I could shrug off pain like a kid. I sleep wrong and I act like a baby for a couple of days with my neck hurting.

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1550.jpg

Shoot PB, everyone has a soft spot when it comes to kids. That's a fine lookin pair you got there.

Diehard40":xg3zjsee said:
Pb,
Prayers are sent you and your families way.

Look at those boys! Mischief and mayhem written all over them...as well as innocence and trust. Those angels know that everything is going to be ok, 'cause they've got a mom and dad that's gonna make it ok.

You're little one is going to be fine...it shows right there in his smile.

Alice

plbcattle":3cq4g25d said:
I can not put into words what the kind words mean you have posted. If the favor can ever be returned, please don't hesitate to ask.

No need too, I think we've all been there enough times to know. :) The best way of returning the favor is to pass it along to others who are in need of the same kind of words. ;-)

Try keeping a 2 year old off his feet for 1 WEEK. Things are looking good and I have faith all will be well. We go to the surgeon to take the cast off and see how it took.

Yeah - been there, done that once. :shock: :shock: I'm so happy to hear that! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Looks like you've got a couple of livewires there! :lol: :lol: Take care, and until you post that Logan is ok for sure, know that you, he, and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.

They are so cute! and kids are so tough...they don't get caught up in all the garbage we adults carry around. I am so happy he is doing well. god bless.

Just look at those precious little guys. Glad to hear he is doing better. I am leaving him on the prayer list for awhile. Enjoy them while they are young ....they just grow up to fast. God Bless

im am so glad that logan is doing well. keeping him on our prays for a great ck up when cast come off.. bless his heart.. and your all's too . mine are grown up now but its never easy when your kids get hurt or sick....
i must say you got some fine looking farm hands there.. i bet thay have a blast running around the farm.. im sure it has been hard to hold logan down..
Rose

There have been cases of kids getting those soft shoes,croks, and flipflops stuck in escilaters(sp)..Do you know where the emergency shutoff is?? Look on the handrail,halfway down,between the end and the floor..It is cammofloged,but can be seen if you look for it..both upstairs and downstairs...

plb, those are some good looking kids! :) Logan looks happy as a lark. I'm continuing the prayers that when the cast comes off, the toe will have 'stuck'. They sure like they would be good farm-hands.

Katherine

Done. May God watch over that little one and keep him safe. My thoughts and prayers for your family as well.

Pb, After seeing those guys, I feel a lot better about the toe. I don't think anything can hold those two down. Still praying though. ;-)

Those are some fine looking boys! If Mosho's praying, the Lord's listening. When I'm in need of a prayer warrior, she's the one I turn to!

Latest posts