maybe not the right place(thoughts and prayers needed)

Help Support CattleToday:

Tell the little man that lots of old guys like me are pulling for him all the way and wish we could hug him and tell him so in person.
gabby

Count on us to remember Logan and your entire family in our Prayers. We wish him all the best, and a speedy recovery. Hang in there, I know for a fact the Man upstairs, hears our prayers.

Is any one among you suffering ? Let him pray. Is any among you sick ? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him... and the prayer of those faithful will save the sick...

1 Peter 5 : 13/14

my granddaughter lost the end of her finger when a trunk lid was slammed on it, and the whole thing glued back together, even the fingernail !! it is really hard to watch when the little ones get banged up, but god loves em and heals them up quick.... :heart:

Logan is in our prayers.

Just a side note that the little ones are very resilient. When my youngest was 2 yrs and 2 months, he went to climb up on a atv that was parked and shut off, only thing was it had just been ridden and engine/exhaust was very hot. He burned both his hands, and the palm of one hand got it the worst. We have been treating this scar for over a year, and this winter he will have to go in for a skin graft. He is doing really well with the whole situation.

I just wanted to let you know that you are probably feeling really bad, thinking you could of done something different so Logan wouldn't have to be going through this, I know that is how I felt and still feel. I know you will do everything you can for Logan and the prayers will help. Just don't beat yourselves up, is all I'm trying to say.... I learned that is a lot of wasted energy.

God bless Logan and your family and keep us updated on a hopefully speedy recovery.

Michele

plbcattle":2kresgkr said:
I would like to ask for any extra words that could be sent to the man upstairs. My youngest son, Logan (2 years old) cut his big toe off in a accident playing on an exercise machine at the house. We had the best orthopedic surgeon re attach the toe. Now I need some help with healing. There is a chance the toe won't fully take or the bone in the toe was cut in two. There is a risk for a bone infection which is hard to treat. Everything is now in the hands of the Lord to heal and let his toe take. any thoughts or prayers are appreciated. many thanks, Jon Bevans

You've got our prayers also.

One of our granddaughters had almost the same thing happen to her with a weight bench except it was her 2nd. toe at the first joint. The Doctors didn't even try to reattach the toe since it wasn't the big toe which would have affected her balance later. She made a full recovery, just has something for show and tell now.

I hope your son does as well and makes a full recovery.

;-)

God Bless little Logan. I had him put on our prayer list at church this morning. I hope all works out for you and your family

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family plb.

Not too many of us haven't been hurt, scarred, or broken stuff, but I like to think it is part of getting stronger. Nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Amazing what they can do these days with those types of injuries, especially with a young one, keep us posted.

We are praying for lil Logan, there is power in prayer, I believe that.
"Where there are two or more gathered together in my name, there I shall be also".
I don't think that we all have to be in the same place at the same time to be together. All of our thoughts together, are as one.
God bless you, and ALL of your family.
Mac

poor little guy - the sadest part of the whole thing these little ones get hurt and they are over it and up playing and we are still so torn up over the whole thing that we are useless....

he won't remember this but he will have some cool scars to show his friends when he is 8

love and kisses - and lots of them

god bless
:)

My family has prayed for Logan and will continue to pray for him. May God bless him with His healing power and give you comfort and peace.

Crowderfarms":1fg74rtx said:
Count on us to remember Logan and your entire family in our Prayers. We wish him all the best, and a speedy recovery. Hang in there, I know for a fact the Man upstairs, hears our prayers.

Amen!

"all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive" Matthew 21:22

I'll continue to pray for God's little one, now our little one!

I just now read your post where I haven't been on in a few days.He'll be in my thoughts and prayers and lord willing, everything will work out for the best.

Latest posts