Making a murderer

Help Support CattleToday:

Clarify: bullet in garage showed up 4 months after search. Key showed up few days after initial search of trailer. Lenk always physically present when these things happen.. coincidence?? No blood in garage or trailer house. Just too much to doubt for me. Watching the LEO body language during testimonies and dispositions was very revealing as well...whole lot of deception going on there.
If Avery did in fact murder Teresa, he is a criminal genius then.

M-5":1nvsgsip said:
the kid is border lined retarded. I go back to when he was first arrested and he was asking about wrassling coming on TV. and then The attorney that took his case used the investigator to help build the prosecutions case. He stated that the details he described came from a book. Everything lines up with the storyline from the book and the movie . I think he thinks he participated but because of his mental handicap he can not disseminate reality from fiction .

Not to mention, the documentary did a great job in episode 9 i think, showing the initial attorney and his investigator motivation (and lack of ethics btw) for soliciting a confession from the nephew.namely to solidify the case against Steven and bury him with eyewitness testimony. It was so painfully evident that the kid was just searching his mind to give the detectives what they wanted so he could just go back to class and turn in his project by 1:29 for 6th period..that was a very disturbing thing to observe; the interrogation.

The scene features a girl who has been strapped into a bed by a kidnapper. The book goes into disturbing, graphic detail about the violent sexual acts committed against the female characters. Chapter 28, in particular, features the rape of character Kate McTeirnan in explicit detail. Other moments in the book feature women having their legs "hung from a rope tied to a ceiling beam" and having their feet cut off "with some kind of razor-sharp knife."

One detail in particular stands out above all others — but it's only in the movie version of Kiss the Girls. In Dassey's confession, he claimed that Avery cut off some of Halbach's hair before burning her alive. As Reddit user IM_CASTER_TROY points out, this detail is "only in the movie [version of Kiss The Girls]."

http://www.bustle.com/articles/133445-k ... y-the-book

J&D Cattle":3k5ncirm said:
My wife and I are through episode 8. The whole thing has made me scratch my head. I simply can't believe that law enforcement was allowed to act the way they were. The interrogation of his nephew was unbelievable. It's obvious this kid is saying whatever you want to hear and the detectives are eating it up.

I too think he is innocent.

Similar to the Ryan Ferguson case in Columbia Missouri?

Netflix is a good buy for the money. You should at least look in to it. My kids watch it instead of TV. Personally, I just watch one or two things a month. This murder documentary was pretty interesting.

TennesseeTuxedo":177amdjq said:
M-5":177amdjq said:
NETFLIX - making a murderer

true story documentary about steven avery it took over 10 yrs to produce this film

I don't "do" Netflix. Sounds horrific.

Netflix and Chill, Tux. Netflix and chill. :lol2:

Bigfoot":2dyutlv0 said:
Netflix is a good buy for the money. You should at least look in to it. My kids watch it instead of TV. Personally, I just watch one or two things a month. This murder documentary was pretty interesting.

Yes it is a pretty solid deal. Has a variety of decent shows. And with Directv bumping up rates AGAIN, and football season winding down, may just cancel Dtv, and be exclusively Netflix. I would miss forensic files though....

Just throwing out a hypothetical here. Would you rather he be punished for something he didn't do, or walk free for something he did? You gotta admit, it would be a precarious position to have the girls remains, and her car on your property. Plus what kind of moron builds a huge fire 40 feet from his house. Also nobody mentioned the old lady that fell in love with him while he was in prison. The guys not exactly a handsome man. Why would anybody get mixed up with him especially considering the circumstances?

When I was younger I was into all the gruesomeness the human condition could dream up but these days I go out of my way to avoid coarseness of any kind. I absolutely won't watch an "R" rated movie and most times not even PG13. I've been this way since 2007.

Bigfoot":yzui22bw said:
Just throwing out a hypothetical here. Would you rather he be punished for something he didn't do, or walk free for something he did? You gotta admit, it would be a precarious position to have the girls remains, and her car on your property. Plus what kind of moron builds a huge fire 40 feet from his house. Also nobody mentioned the old lady that fell in love with him while he was in prison. The guys not exactly a handsome man. Why would anybody get mixed up with him especially considering the circumstances?

Excellent question.. our court system is designed to let a guilty man walk instead of convicting an innocent man- hence reasonable doubt. Sounds awful, until you're the guy being wrongly convicted.

The car and her remains probably bothers me most about it all. Halloween night they had a fire going, and her remains just happen to end up in the ash. Question is when did they get there. Did the LE, during their 8 day lockdown, place them there when they realized he had recently had a fire there. The whole story has so many oddities from both sides. Nothing seems to be too strange for his story.

I kinda thought same thing about the older gal. He must be one charismatic SOB.

I also wonder why the law think tanks get involved, and would they run to my aid when I get in trouble? They seem like the same crowd that goes around challenging the constitution.

You seen how he lived I know folks just like him and some are kin to my my mamas family. Nothing strange in seeming a bonfire next to the house. How can the house be searched numerous times and the keys not be found. The cops killed and burnt her or his brother that had history of domestic violence

I can't believe how many friends of mine have been talking about this. Makes me really wish I had Netflix, unfortunately no cable or landline internet run back to my place. I'm with you Tux on avoiding the gore. I think it being a true story is what makes it interesting to me. Could I get Netflix on my phone and watch it through our smartTV?

ohiosteve":nefxrx1d said:
I can't believe how many friends of mine have been talking about this. Makes me really wish I had Netflix, unfortunately no cable or landline internet run back to my place. I'm with you Tux on avoiding the gore. I think it being a true story is what makes it interesting to me. Could I get Netflix on my phone and watch it through our smartTV?

That's how we do it

Latest posts