Made me giggle

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
A fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up – fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman.
However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay Cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put Money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."
The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside.
"Is that really true about your father?"
"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and helped to get Obama re-elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids."

I don't blame the child. Obo.... is a very big embarrassment and is so bad for our country. I didn't support him either election, but I hoped that he
would be a great President. I knew that he wouldn't after a short time. Our national liberal news media has got to go, but I can't see it happening.

Funny and true...to an extent. Many of you know that the President really has no power either. Neither the congress nor him have much to do with the running of our country, they just suck at the government teat at the expense to of us.

melking":3e4q1dcg said:
Funny and true...to an extent. Many of you know that the President really has no power either. Neither the congress nor him have much to do with the running of our country, they just suck at the government teat at the expense to of us.
I've always felt that this is true. I believe we have a president to be the fall guy, the one to blame. But my husband, who knows way more politics than i(which i know nothing really) says he does have power. I tend to believe what he says because he's a very smart man that i and many admire.
I'm really not the kind to poke jokes at making fun of our leader, but i thought this one was funny. When i read it, all i could see was the first part and the punch lines were hidden. I had no idea where it was going...lol

He does have power-more than any other person in the world. He just broke the law by releasing terrorist and getting a
deserter for them. Let's see if anything becomes to him and his actions. He was the most liberal senator in Washington,
and he is now the most liberal leader of our country in my lifetime.

Don McCallum":rndt67p6 said:
He does have power-more than any other person in the world. He just broke the law by releasing terrorist and getting a
deserter for them. Let's see if anything becomes to him and his actions. He was the most liberal senator in Washington,
Amen to that

Don McCallum":3q18dhvw said:

Amen brother.....

and he has that power because of his alliance with the liberal press....

he gets not only a free pass but an attaboy when he flaunts the laws and the constitution....

Bush would have been burned at the stake for any of the same actions....

Latest posts