Lurkers sign in here

Help Support CattleToday:

Beachg12":5p7gyj3r said:

Their ears aren't long enough to be brangus. They're sitting there on that YETI and their ears aren't even long enough to stick out of their hair. So I don't think they are brangus.

regolith":zny811k3 said:
Jasper":zny811k3 said:
What about those that are "hidden?" Is that not a form of lurking?

No, because TB confessed the hidden person was him bcos he was too popular otherwise. Doesn't stop him from posting while hidden.
No idea where your headed with this but I had no idea I was hidden. I never sign on or off so guess it was done years ago. I did go back and log off and made sure that now you can see me. ;-)

Bigfoot":h9ctajyr said:
I didn't know you could hide.
I do. I don't remember how I set that up but I had a codependent old crow following me around for a while that would try to bait me every time I signed on and would keep track of how much time I spent on here even though most of it was because I'd log in for a minute and not sign back out when I walked away from the computer. Finally I figured it was nobody's business when I was online.

TexasBred":1wv8wtr8 said:
No idea where your headed with this but I had no idea I was hidden. I never sign on or off so guess it was done years ago. I did go back and log off and made sure that now you can see me. ;-)
Not heading anywhere. You mentioned it years ago on the forum and it's amazing how random phrases can stick in the mind. It might not even have been you that said it, but I thought it was.
Doesn't really meet the usual definition of the term 'lurker' which seems to be to read and not post.

M-5":2nm256h7 said:
melking":2nm256h7 said:
mwj":2nm256h7 said:
Start a thread and then not reply to those lurker posts! You should be able to figure out why people do not post.

Agree with this post. Some on here only seem to "talk" to one another.

how are you today melking ?? anything exciting going on down there ??

Sorry for not replying. Wife has been in hospital with chest pains etc and this is the first I have looked at my computer in quite awhile. Everything is good now and we are about to choke to death on dust down here.

melking":bhm9f8qs said:
M-5":bhm9f8qs said:
melking":bhm9f8qs said:
Agree with this post. Some on here only seem to "talk" to one another.

how are you today melking ?? anything exciting going on down there ??

Sorry for not replying. Wife has been in hospital with chest pains etc and this is the first I have looked at my computer in quite awhile. Everything is good now and we are about to choke to death on dust down here.
Hope she continues to improve. Maybe some tropical weather will start popping to control the dust.

Latest posts