Lowering your cholestrol

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
You first must have awareness.
cholest.jpg

Secondly, you must use healthy foods like aparagus, peppers, onion, smoked brisket and mushrooms
IMG_4584.jpg

Next you have to be sure to cook it well so it won't be greasy.
IMG_4591.jpg

Next, control your portion. You can always go back for seconds.
IMG_4593.jpg

Lastly, always remember that an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
IMG_4600.jpg

And finally, people who don't enjoy the occasional BBQ are most likely terrorists. :tiphat:

Same here. Whilst cooking me and my buddy finished off a jar of distilled blueberry juice and a few bottles of lemonade bottled by a fella named Mike. I'm pretty sure it was all organically grown. :lol2:

Jogeephus":frdb5us5 said:
Same here. Whilst cooking me and my buddy finished off a jar of distilled blueberry juice and a few bottles of lemonade bottled by a fella named Mike. I'm pretty sure it was all organically grown. :lol2:
I see the apple in his mouth.....did he also have a pickle in his butt??

TexasBred":9d5xzr8p said:
Jogeephus":9d5xzr8p said:
I see the apple in his mouth.....did he also have a pickle in his butt??

No, just a cluster of grapes and a tube of Prep H with BBQ sauce in it. ;-) :lol2:

That cholesterol lowering "Jelly roll" sure looked good! I guess that's the barbecue version of Tur-duck-en?? Won't it be nice when technology advances to the point where you could "beam some up" to us?????

Angus Cowman":3e68mraf said:
Jo
my invite must of got lost in the mail as I didn't recieve it and I KNOW you sent one :lol:

I'm looking at that jelly roll dealy and thinking my invite got lost too. Substitue the blueberry lemonade thingy with some white lightening and you got yourself a "weekend warrier"! :D

P.S. have the snakes hibernated yet? Cause that might make me stay north of the mason dixon.

Snakes are really on the move now. My wife let out a scream this weekend when she crossed paths with one in the yard. Give it a couple of weeks and they will be gone. I think if you sampled the blueberry medley you'd prefer it over the corn liquor. It was said that, "it was a naughty little brew with just a hint of petulance, which greets the palate like an old and cherished friend yet kicks yer but like a mule in a hornets nest". :nod:

Jogeephus":pelsn0sa said:
Snakes are really on the move now. My wife let out a scream this weekend when she crossed paths with one in the yard. Give it a couple of weeks and they will be gone. I think if you sampled the blueberry medley you'd prefer it over the corn liquor. It was said that, "it was a naughty little brew with just a hint of petulance, which greets the palate like an old and cherished friend yet kicks yer but like a mule in a hornets nest". :nod:

Those snakes sound like the skunks around these parts lately.

As far as that medley goes, I thought you were refering to Mikes Hard Lemonade (which I don't really like) not this ambrosia you write so elequently about. I'm all dialed into that! :D

You'd love it! Very smooth to be such high octane. Its so good it ought to be against the law. :secret: Used the Mike's to wash cleanse the pallet after each sip.

Latest posts