What is your favourite meal?

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Was making breakfast this morning...bacon, poached eggs, fried tomato, fried onion and mushrooms and toast. Couldn't wait to tuck in, this has got to be one of my favourite meals :D

There are so many great dishes out there...do you have a favourite?

Spaghetti has gotta be on there for me, I have a few special ingredients for the sauce to spice it up.
Cow tongue and mashed potatoes.. Mmmm
Chicken hearts and noodles.. MMmm

Death row...what would you request as your final meal?

for dessert
Black Magic - Tear angel food cake into bite sized pieces and mix generously with chocolate mousse pour into
9 x 13 cake pan and chill in the refrigerator before serving. As for the meal, I'd have to give that more thought.

One pound of bacon, fried to a crisp yet, still bendable and flat...A bag of BBQ potato chips and a big bucket of my mom's pimento cheese..for dipping my chips into. Then, a big bowl of ice cream with a whole jar of hot fudge over it....
If i were to pick my last meal, it would be the above....lol I've cooked so many meals, i'm kind of anti-meal now. I'll eat whatever whenever..Most of our meals are like the Chopped kitchen, such a long drive to a grocery store, 99% of the time i'm out of this or that...so, i make a lot of things up.
But, if i were going to pick my fav meal to cook, its when i use my canned goods i've processed. Bean soup, cornbread....can have it ready in a matter of minutes...i can up around 100+ jars a year..Even when i was in grade school. On fridays when they had fish for the Catholics, i ordered bean soup, 25 cents for a big bowl with a piece of white bread...been trying to duplicate it for years..

Last meal and favorite, porterhouse cooked 20secs baked potato loaded and topped with a1, garden salad with eggs bacon ham cheese black olives cranberries dried onions crunchy noodles and sunflower seeds honey mustard dressing.

Son of Butch":q2ooll8g said:
Jogeephus":q2ooll8g said:
Son of Butch":q2ooll8g said:
Death row...what would you request as your final meal?

Last meal and no one could refuse my request?
Go For It Jogeephus.

In that case, being it couldn't be refused then I'd have to say I'd like to dine on Hillary Clinton's left frontal lobe (surely the most tender part) braised in garlic and rosemary infused clarified butter, served with steamed faba beans, garlic bread and a nice Chianti chilled to 38.5F which was allowed to breathe for exactly 34 minutes. I'd also like to have her present so I could personally thank her for her great service. :nod:

Oh Jo Jo you're a sick man.

(Now I don't feel so bad for already giving you your tomato sandwich request and having hung you at sunset when you didn't get your new last request in on time.) :( .... :cry2: ..... :(

Fried catfish, frog legs, both just caught fresh. Mom's hush puppies, fried taters, green onions and cold beer.

I think I had my new favorite breakfast menu item at the cafe in town a couple days ago. 4 oz well done steak with 2 hard fried eggs and toast. Used the toast to make a steak sandwich and a fried egg sandwich. Lots of black pepper on both. Washed it down with coffee with Nestle French vanilla creamer in it 8) $10.06 including tax + tip.

Latest posts