What is your favourite meal?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lasagna green beans mashed potatoes garlic bread and Mississippi mud cake. If only someone could make it like mom did

Fried Crappie and gizzrds with fried tators, bake beans and corn bread. Blackberry cobbler and ice cream for desert.

Rafter S":21qbklv8 said:
Supper last night with my immediate family and some close friends. (We celebrated my birthday a day late because my daughter was working Saturday night.) Prime rib, twice-baked potatoes, French bread, and roasted Brussel sprouts. With homemade lemon meringue pie for dessert.

If I could choose my last meal that would be it.

My latest go to has been some toasted jalepeno cheese bread with a scrambled egg ( either bacon, sausage, or pastrami) extra cheese and a slice of tomato w mayo Sammy. Wash it down with some spicy Tomatoe juice.

Jogeephus":2kjav784 said:
Rafter S":2kjav784 said:
Supper last night with my immediate family and some close friends. (We celebrated my birthday a day late because my daughter was working Saturday night.) Prime rib, twice-baked potatoes, French bread, and roasted Brussel sprouts. With homemade lemon meringue pie for dessert.

If I could choose my last meal that would be it.

Yep. You can't beat it.

Right now I'm hungry for an all-lamb Gyro from the Iowa State Fair, A pile of river fries from an annual street fair near where I live, A bag of mini donuts from the Illinois State Fair, a lemon frozen custard from a place in my home town and a cup of McDonalds coffee, black. Nothing to fix, no clean up!

Jogeephus":2gkqkc9j said:
Son of Butch":2gkqkc9j said:
Jogeephus":2gkqkc9j said:
Last meal and no one could refuse my request?
Go For It Jogeephus.

In that case, being it couldn't be refused then I'd have to say I'd like to dine on Hillary Clinton's left frontal lobe (surely the most tender part) braised in garlic and rosemary infused clarified butter, served with steamed faba beans, garlic bread and a nice Chianti chilled to 38.5F which was allowed to breathe for exactly 34 minutes. I'd also like to have her present so I could personally thank her for her great service. :nod:

OMG, Hannibal Lector is still alive and well!! :lol:

M-5":lcx8o3ry said:
Last meal and favorite, porterhouse cooked 20secs baked potato loaded and topped with a1, garden salad with eggs bacon ham cheese black olives cranberries dried onions crunchy noodles and sunflower seeds honey mustard dressing.
This would work for me, if you add a lobster tail to the plate.

Latest posts