lot of work!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

JDI

Reaction score
This is a new alley & pens I'm working on in my barn. Man is this a lot of work. We ran cows thru it last night & dewormed & palpated a couple to try it out last night...Worked great just got some finishing up to do...

you have a great looking set of pens there.shows youve put alot of thought an work into setting them up.

Good Job! All of that hard work will pay off! :)

Alice

It is definitely worth the effort in the end..Nice set up..Good idea also to do a "run through" before you make it permanent.. :nod:

What's it like to work under cover? Your cows are going to be spoiled.. ;-)
Haven't really done that since we sold the dairy..

That's gonna save you a lot of work and frustration too. Very nice setup. I'm, well ....... jealous. ;-)

yep, it is nice to have the proper facilities..I been 3 yrs. getting it done. with working in Iraq & only comimg home on 2 week R&R's twice a yr. it seemed slow. Now working 14 on & 14 off I seem to get more done. The chute has been setting in the pasture ruining for the last 5 ys. so I wanted it under the barn to help save it!!! I halter break 60-70% of my babies & I have broke a few 900lb. bulls & heifer before I had the chute...but not NO more...at 52 I'm getting to old for that crap!!!

I would like to know where all these folks find all this steel pipe. All we have down here is gators and salt.

Nice job there. Like Jo I am jealous of the working pen and that dang big old cover over it. :D

Looks good and am jealous as well.
Is there perhaps an actual drawing or layout of this that you would share? I still need to perfect mine.

Latest posts