Looking for a bull calf

Help Support CattleToday:

bishopcattleco":2c917uml said:
dont pay any attention to the smart a.. remarks.you r happy with ur breed they r jeaulous cause they r stuck following orders from higher athority with their breed.u r enjoying cattle and ur life. u r excited about something else in life besides money .dont stop posting because sombody else on here thinks they r better.i am sure the same people with the smart a.. remarks will be wanting to buy them from u in about 5 years.just put in there papers 51 percent angus they will be tearing ur door down
no body thinks their better,,, we just know better,than to take cold climate black hided breed... to climate with high 90's to 100+ degree temp matched or exceeded by humidity and very little cooling down periods during the night...

I'm not going to bang on you for breed, but why a bull calf and not something with some age? Yes you can buy a calf for less, but then you have to grow him, make sure he's a breeder, hope that he's got the quality you're looking for. A lot of that is already done if you buy at least a yearling.

I would contact Geordawn Farms in Ontario, Canada. 1 519 940 2202. They have bred some of the best blk Galloways in the country and have been very involved in the international market. They have sold a number of bulls as club calf sires.....really. Worth a phone call, They're good people with good cattle.

Latest posts