Loader for a JD 6300

Help Support CattleToday:

alabama

Reaction score
What loader do y'all recomend for a JD 6300 and what should it cost. Look for a used one? Look for a tractor with a loader on it? An after market loader? Bite the bullet and order one from JD?
Thanks.

I beleive the JD loader number for that tractor is a 640 or 740 but I can't remember I bought one about 5 yrs ago new from JD by the time we added the Q/A loader the Q/A bucket and bales spike and the factory joystick
I think we had right at $6800

allied makes a dam good loader that will fit your 6300 for probably 1000 less

id order a JD loader an have them install it.an get the dealer to thow in a set of hay forks.you definately want the quick tach on the loader.that is a major lifesaver.

I would go with a bush hog brand. Or the quicke brand i think it is. They would be a lot less than the john deere and there should be a dealer close by that will install it for you.

Put a BushHog brand on my 255 Massey Ferguson about 6 or so years ago. No regrets. I think those loaders are made in Selma AL so you should have some dealers close by. Hay spear and bucket, minimum but a pallet fork is expensive but will use almost daily. Takes a mountain of work off your back!
Phil in Tupelo

Latest posts