Livin' Large

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Wife left today for a cruise to the Bahamas and won't be back til Sunday, just me, the dog and the cats.

BYOB

My wife recently made a few 3-5 day trips to Arkansas when her sister was having bypass surgery. I wouldn't wish any ill will on her sister, but I sure do enjoy it when I ain't got no adult supervision!

Mine took a 21 day cruise to Europe 2 years ago. Best thing that ever happened to the marriage

My husband left this morning for 2 weeks to the great resort Regina Saskatchewan. :lol: :lol2: Pretty much everything will stay the same besides Nikki missing her "dad" .

You know you will be begging for Mrs Cfpinz to come back in a couple of days Cf, as men can't seem to manage without us unless they are in a hotel with room service .. ;-) :p

Angus Cowman":x614jgzy said:
GMN":x614jgzy said:
why didn;t you go with her?
She didn't invite him
This is HER vacation

Mine too! Been married 10 years this year, so she's going on a cruise and I'm going to Colorado this fall hunting.

No desire to go on a cruise, let alone to the Bahamas. I'm good with one or two other people, any more than that and I'm not having a good time anymore. Can't imagine being packed on a boat like sardines with that many idiots.

hillsdown":1o7hafg2 said:
You know you will be begging for Mrs Cfpinz to come back in a couple of days Cf, as men can't seem to manage without us unless they are in a hotel with room service .. ;-) :p

She left me a big plate of grilled burgers and a family size lasagna dinner, I'm good for the week!

cfpinz":1iup17o9 said:
hillsdown":1iup17o9 said:

She left me a big plate of grilled burgers and a family size lasagna dinner, I'm good for the week!
Rick will eat up most of that!

I always called it livin' the dream. Been in Fl. fishing with my son for 3 weeks, and I dislike being away from home. We use to go to the bahamas every Memorial day for 30yrs, but tired of being treated like 2nd class citizens, the natives are --------. I will never go back, but another cruise to Alaska is in my dreams. And I sure hope to take my boys out west hunting some day, but I can't ride a horse any more so I don't know if the experience will be the same.

Angus Cowman":10l7bdpq said:
GMN":10l7bdpq said:
why didn;t you go with her?
She didn't invite him
This is HER vacation

Given his behavior at the tikki room in his "cruise wear"(Halloween a few years ago, for those of us still traumatized over that pic!) does anyone really blame her for going alone? :help:

dun":2k4dnw8u said:
cfpinz":2k4dnw8u said:
hillsdown":2k4dnw8u said:

Rick will eat up most of that!

I was afraid of that, but the last I heard from him, he was taking the next 2 weeks off and going to visit somebody in the MO Ozarks. Let me know how that goes.

Been thinkin about calling up a couple of strippers that I know from Minnysoota, but I'm not sure if the "hairy season" is over up thar yet....

cfpinz":r9kajqjf said:
I was afraid of that, but the last I heard from him, he was taking the next 2 weeks off and going to visit somebody in the MO Ozarks. Let me know how that goes.

Did you happen to remind Rick that, that somebody was hard of hearing so he definately needs to speak up and often?

cfpinz":31fr3v7p said:
Been thinkin about calling up a couple of strippers that I know from Minnysoota, but I'm not sure if the "hairy season" is over up thar yet....

Not until after last threat of frost, around June 15th or so. :D

MistyMorning":1q6y7pup said:
cfpinz":1q6y7pup said:

Will that be a state holiday?? "Long John Burning Day". :mrgreen:

I am taking my vacation days one day a week all year long.

I am riding my hoss and loving life.

I have rides scheduled in six different places the next six weekends.

this weekend going to Stem North Carolina to ride in a big wagon train and ride. My gelding gets the weekend off and I am going to ride a friends RockY Mountain Horse.

my wife is conducting interviews for a farm laborer.

I am not worried though as she don't pay decent wages.....she has less money than I do and there will be work to do after I am dead and gone.

MistyMorning":yyq0l98m said:
cfpinz":yyq0l98m said:

Did you happen to remind Rick that, that somebody was hard of hearing so he definately needs to speak up and often?

Definately, told him to repeat himself a minimum of 3 times each. That should do it.

MistyMorning":6tm0cuud said:
cfpinz":6tm0cuud said:

How long after that before you're all shed out?

dun":3pdzxz1j said:
MistyMorning":3pdzxz1j said:
cfpinz":3pdzxz1j said:

How long after that before you're all shed out?

Wonder if they're like hair sheep, leaving little clumps of hair all over the pasture???

Latest posts