Livin' Large

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":3psknh6v said:
cfpinz":3psknh6v said:
Wife left today for a cruise to the Bahamas and won't be back til Sunday, just me, the dog and the cats.

BYOB
Well, my wife is leaving for a few days as well.

It's just me, the dog, and three kids! Ages 8, 4, and 18 months. Anybody wanna come help er uh, I mean hang out? :help:
just be glad that your 18 month old dont get you to use a half tank of diesel riding them round on the tractor like my 20 month old great nephew.he loves his great uncles tractor.

cfpinz":3mkfaml7 said:
Been thinkin about calling up a couple of strippers that I know from Minnysoota, but I'm not sure if the "hairy season" is over up thar yet....

Why don't you just hire some help and surprise her by having some work done around your place while she is on HER vacation. Here are a few prospects you might want to consider.

[youtube]ILYDFJ01gw0&feature[/youtube]

Joe, thanks for the referral. I had high hopes for that group of workers until they opened their mouths, kind of ruined it for me after that.

cfpinz":10a58udw said:
Joe, thanks for the referral. I had high hopes for that group of workers until they opened their mouths, kind of ruined it for me after that.
Too many teeth?

dun":3g1f3hw3 said:
cfpinz":3g1f3hw3 said:
Too many teeth?

That, along with the incessant yapping. Sometimes I think being hard of hearing wouldn't be so bad after all.

dun":3a2i9h0x said:
cfpinz":3a2i9h0x said:
Too many teeth?
Dun
wasn't you saying that him and Rick seemed little too friendly when they were up the last time
Maybe Rick is keeping him company while the wife is away

Angus Cowman":1gkz7iji said:
dun":1gkz7iji said:
cfpinz":1gkz7iji said:
Too many teeth?
Dun
wasn't you saying that him and Rick seemed little too friendly when they were up the last time
That's why I figured all the food would be gone pretty fast. He probably doesn;t want to have to hear the women yappiing because they would drown out Ricks incessant yapping.

cfpinz":2v76gbqo said:

Sorry, I didn't realize anyone ever listened to a woman. Your esceptional. ;-) :lol2:

Angus Cowman":39xir2qv said:
Dun

I'll never hear the end of that trip. The guys at work keep referring to it as "The Brokeback Mountain Reunion Tour". No good deed goes unpunished.

Jogeephus":2e7s2slc said:
cfpinz":2e7s2slc said:

Sorry, I didn't realize anyone ever listened to a woman. Your esceptional. ;-) :lol2:

Thanks, Joe. Momma always said I'ze "special".

One more day of freedom, wife is scheduled to come back sometime Sunday afternoon. Had a powerful storm system roll thru this afternoon, so tonight's festivities included me and the 3 housecats taking a nap. Wild and crazy Friday night. Nothing like Missouri, these guys know how to throw down:

PolkaDotzzzz-1.jpg

Just in case somebody missed it.

cfpinz":2dbd0wvb said:
One more day of freedom, wife is scheduled to come back sometime Sunday afternoon. Had a powerful storm system roll thru this afternoon, so tonight's festivities included me and the 3 housecats taking a nap. Wild and crazy Friday night. Nothing like Missouri, these guys know how to throw down:

PolkaDotzzzz-1.jpg

Thanks for the replay on that, I just noticed that dun seems to be a little more shy than AC, it appears he is trying for some semblence of decency by covering up his nether regions with his hands. AC on the other hand looks like he has gone bat shtye wild!

MistyMorning":2ca311p5 said:
cfpinz":2ca311p5 said:

PolkaDotzzzz-1.jpg

Thanks for the replay on that, I just noticed that dun seems to be a little more shy than AC, it appears he is trying for some semblence of decency by covering up his nether regions with his hands. AC on the other hand looks like he has gone bat shtye wild!
Naw Dun just had to pee real bad and was trying to find it

Hope I didn't hurt dun or AC's feeling with the above pic, I thought it did them justice. Just in case, I'll offer up this:

hurtfeelings.jpg

cfpinz":867uncq3 said:
Hope I didn't hurt dun or AC's feeling with the above pic, I thought it did them justice. Just in case, I'll offer up this:

hurtfeelings.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts