Lil Red Bramer Ruby

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime":3aruzwjz said:
Cope and Shiner, How many brews did you have before that snake started talkin'?
I was sober as judge. This happened when I was comin' home from school my senior year. I ran over this long skinny snake with my truck and I stopped to get out to see what kind it was. I went up to it to finish it off with an axe handle. When I went to hit the snake it stood up on it's tail and got in my face and started hissin' at me. Afterwards, it took off walkin' on it's tail and hissin' at me the same time.

Copenhagen & Shiner B":20bz47gd said:
ga. prime":20bz47gd said:
Cope and Shiner, How many brews did you have before that snake started talkin'?
I was sober as judge. This happened when I was comin' home from school my senior year. I ran over this long skinny snake with my truck and I stopped to get out to see what kind it was. I went up to it to finish it off with an axe handle. When I went to hit the snake it stood up on it's tail and got in my face and started hissin' at me. Afterwards, it took off walkin' on it's tail and hissin' at me the same time.
I apologize about thinking you were exaggerating. I thought you meant the snake was talking english, didn't understand you meant 'hissin'. Now that I understand, I think your story is very belivable.

I saw one standing up facing a butterfly one time. For years I thought the snake was hypnotizing the butterfly. But maybe the butterfly was hypnotizing the snake like those Indian snake charmers.

Latest posts