Letter to Cindy Sheehan

Help Support CattleToday:

Australian Cattleman":1d1cseli said:
I personally thinks its time all countrys got out of Iraq and let them fight amongst themselves.
The problem is that they don't seem to be content to fight amongst themselves and like to branch out to other nations. Take the war to them before they bring it to us.

Tod Dague":2es37ht7 said:
Australian Cattleman":2es37ht7 said:
I personally thinks its time all countrys got out of Iraq and let them fight amongst themselves.
The problem is that they don't seem to be content to fight amongst themselves and like to branch out to other nations. Take the war to them before they bring it to us.
I support our efforts over there I just wish we would go ahead and really stick it to 'em. War is ugly and I wish we would unleash our full arsenal and might. But in todays time you can't do that because of all the environmentalists and tree huggers go crazy over a little death & destruction. I feel for the innocent people over there but our guys don't know who they are so that makes it even harder. I heard a saying one time about "kill'em all and let God sort'em out". Well that sounds pretty harsh but if givin the chance a whole lot of them would love to kill a whole lot of us. Remember 9/11.

I believe there are people in this world who hate freedom and will do anything, including suicide to destroy it. I believe, right now, we have two choices. Choice 1 is to be in the middle of the desert and have those people come from all over the world to try and kill us there and we eliminate them as they come to our strongholds. Choice 2 is to come home, and have them come into our streets and fight us here. Our people are going to be attacked, our choice is to do it where we can suffer the least amount of casualties and be the most effective in eliminating the training of these people or do we sit here and let them come in and kill countless women and children while we chase them in the streets of our own cities. I know which of the two choices I prefer. Every breath we take under freedom's watch we should take it with thanks to those who have fought, are fighting, and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in allowing us those breaths of freedom's air. I have only been to about 6 countries and it is incredible the difference in the freedoms that people have in each. I have spent a couple of winters in Australia and it is an incredible place and I very much want to thank the Australian people for their stance shoulder to shoulder with the people fighting to preserve those freedoms all over the world

Australian Cattleman":2nh5l8xo said:
Even here in Australia we have heard of Cindy Sheehan. She has a right to protest as she sees fit whether its right or wrong. We here in Australia and you in the US are very fortunate that we can protest without being put in prison. Our Prime minister is a good mate of George W and will follow along with whatever he does. I personally thinks its time all countrys got out of Iraq and let them fight amongst themselves. Their are more worthwhile causes to be attended to in our world. Zimbabwe is a country that needs help to get rid of Robert Mugabe.It still baffles me as to why the US with its wonderful technology couldn't have flushed out Saddam a lot sooner and the same goes for Osama.
Strange old world we live in.
Colin
So we should get out of Iraq and go fight in Zimbabwe instead? Get real! Would we suffer less casulties there? Is the cause more just? :roll: